Big Mac Finally Admits to Steroid Use

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture It was a little bit of both.

It is all just so hypocritical of baseball to lambast any of these sluggers, they sure didn't mind while they were putting asses in the seats --- at the expense of what the players were putting in their asses.

:lol

This dude is about as douchey as douches come. First, he waits to see how he fares in HoF voting. Then, he admits to doing steroids, but only for "health purposes."

I can't wait until I hear "the best fans in baseball" tell us all how steroid use is no big deal and their records aren't tainted in the least.

i think Einstein could best sum up his admitting this.............

duh-duh1233387823.jpg

I guess I will have to learn that for next time I get one.

There was another McDonald's jingle I vaguely remember from when I was a kid, where they fit the entire menu into a song. I think they included the little record in the newspaper. :lol

Here's the Big Mac song I remember most, though:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sZgCs0YoF4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sZgCs0YoF4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think it's safe to say that Roger Maris is still the single season leader....all of the ones above him were 'roided up.

1. Barry Bonds 73 2001 L HR Log
2. Mark McGwire 70 1998 R HR Log
3. Sammy Sosa 66 1998 R HR Log
4. Mark McGwire 65 1999 R HR Log
5. Sammy Sosa 64 2001 R HR Log
6. Sammy Sosa 63 1999 R HR Log
7. Roger Maris 61 1961 L HR Log
8. Babe Ruth+ 60 1927 L HR Log
9. Babe Ruth+ 59 1921 L HR Log
10. Jimmie Foxx+ 58 1932 R HR Log
Hank Greenberg+ 58 1938 R HR Log
Ryan Howard 58 2006 L HR Log
Mark McGwire 58 1997 R HR Log

Someone on facebook claimed that he did it for "sexual purposes"

I said
"What? His junk was too big and he needed to shrink it down?"

I've never understood how sports performance was more important than not having your balls shrivel up. :dunno

Is that two all-beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun?

I can't listen at work.

I can think of 25 million reasons why it is worth it.

What people fail to realize is the money these guys could lose, and to them it was about keeping there job and making alot of money.

Is it right?? No do I understand, Yes

Paraphrasing a guy on ESPN yesterday--let them keep their millions of dollars that steroids helped to give them. Even let them keep their records with asterisks, but don't give them recognition. The Hall of Fame should be completely unreachable for people who used steroids or other, steroid-like performance enhancers. It isn't fair to the people who earned it.

Too bad that people will be left out based on supposition instead of evidence (as it was re: McGuire until this week), but players have rightly lost the presumption of innocence at this point.

Along with Dale Murphy, McGwire was my favorite baseball player as a kid (in the late 80s/early 90s), as well. Sad to see his career remembered this way, but honestly, he probably wouldn't be remembered much at all if not for the steroids and the HR chase. For example, who the heck remembers Dale Murphy anymore?

The fact that winning a championship garners candidates so much attention in team sports like baseball and football is ridiculous. Neither the best QB in the history of football nor the best batter or pitcher in baseball are going to win squat without the right supporting cast around him.

If this were golf, wrestling, or tennis, then I would understand.

Back