Big Chief Thunderbirds & Captain Scarlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s a ways to go yet, but I received the first of the two prints that accompany Captain Scarlet.
It’s framed and on my office wall.

Awesome print. Looking forward to having it’s companion piece beside it.

I keep logging into the BC site , just to look at their Scarlet publicity.
Of all their releases, they have really gone to town on this one. Check it out.

It’s a cliche’ , but, Thunderbirds ARE Go !!
Big Chief are requesting payment for postage on the first two Tracy brothers, Scott and Virgil.
At Birmingham they displayed all of the boys along with the Captain.

7BEF52BD-D528-4B77-966D-74BE03E9B36A.jpeg
Photo credit: Big Chief Facebook Page.

Hoping to have these first two next week before I go on holiday.

I had a large figure like this when I was a kid, should have kept hold of it. Don't know who made it but it was really detailed and I made a little identification papers book for him that I put in his jacket that zipped open. He even came with that big shoulder mounted gun with handles and removable hat. Good times lol

Big Chief posted pics of the next three Thunderbirds figures:
Alan...
7225744E-7814-49EA-9378-ADB5569BAA46.jpeg
Gordon...
517B2DBF-03F4-46C7-B6C2-7B3955A68C39.jpeg
And, John
B6F4C84F-30D8-4C4A-B72A-6F82CFC09614.jpeg

Hoping they do a deal on purchasing all three, ala their Bond sets.
Personally, I think these look just amazing.
And, their news only got better, with a statement that Captains Blue and Black are in development.

Anyone received any of these yet? I'm hedging on whether to order, but knowing the rest of the boys from International Rescue are forthcoming is great motivation (I didn't know Big Chief had revealed them publicly).

The guys took some shots and posted them on Facebook.
I’m home from Europe on Saturday - I’ll post pics of the two that I have waiting for me.
Their production photos looked good, so I’m not expecting any problems.

Pictures are on Gerry Anderson threads on Facebook,everybody is agreed they are excellent.Big Chief Have got a very rich seam here!

Those character pics are very nicely done, capture Sixties graphics perfectly - they look like vintage jig-saws.

Penelope??????????????

I have benn informed that M’ Lady will be produced.
I’m in the process of designing stands to compliment the figures , making use of autographed trading cards.
A6121D56-C9D9-484A-A6EB-BA4F45D14F26.jpg
C8FA22FC-66A4-4534-84DE-FDE79848B9AC.jpg
Still got a bit of finishing, and I need to find two more based on the releases to come.

I’m doing a similar thing for the Scarlet figures.

Man, all the pics I've seen of the Thunderbirds look amazing. Thankfully, not something I really ever got into it. So I'm not tempted. Still considering Captain Scarlet, though.

I originally only ordered Scarlet.
I really liked how the Thunderbirds team were looking and decided a couple of months back to order them, once I was told that the other 3 brothers would be made.

I don't have any sort of attachment to the Gerry Anderson stuff, but they all look great so far, which is a welcome relief, I'm sure, for all the fans out there.

I’m not a 1st generation fan my dad bought me and my brother Thunderbirds in the mid 80’s on video and we love it been a fan ever since.
But now come to think about my dad probably bought it it for himself being nostalgic.
6F22D94C-BE34-4CA2-936A-37858F35EB26.jpg56FA41F7-2F11-443A-A50C-D32184185E17.jpgBC5B3A80-0233-473F-B801-04FB73F45E9C.jpg

Nice pics there. I’m now waiting for next week for my set, as it was a holiday here last week. Should have realized that, as I was on holiday!!!
First gen fan here: I had a memory or two that until literally only a couple of weeks back, I was beginning to question. I had vague memories of getting Thunderbird vehicles, and Captain Scarlet models out of Kellogg’s cereal .
For years, all I saw were the badges, so I reckoned that I was wrong. Came across a site that presented like every premium ever from every cereal, and yay!!! There they were. I would like to track down the little Scarlet vehicle models again.
In mean time, I was net upon my return from Europe, not with my BC figures, but this:
CF98EB51-AA32-4A34-8630-1CA2F7B4E592.jpg
Pleased to get this third volume of HD Scarlet. And of course, the signature card. This is the one I will use in my BC Captain Scarlet display.

Yep,Sugar Smacks Spectrum Command Vehicles.From 1968.There was a large SPV too from Kelloggs.Two packet tops and six shillings,or something like that.Id love a set of these myself.

There are several perfect replicas of the boxes on EBay.£35 a pop.

Found the empty repro boxes, but not for the vehicles.
Oh well. I’ll just have to go back in time.
First I need some, shillings...
2D201B84-A8FF-4EAD-87DC-42CFB9B4CE55.jpg
That should do it ... hahaha

Back