Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Arnie head is already pretty big compared to the typical HT head, so if Connery's is even bigger than that...

It does look like the size could be mitigated a bit by widening the shoulders though (which would probably also help with the fit of the coat). Those pants though I don't know...

I guess it's to naive idea, but maybe, if all , absolutely every one of buyers will write to BC then head is oversized and it's unacceptable- they'll replace sculpts for us?
No way?
Damn-I sold my Bbkill's-younsill set, because I believed in this...And I was waiting for this sculpt all the time I knew about it.And it's good, but...wrong size.I'm very unsatisfied...

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

They had the nerve to use your message Gido, to tell everyone that they don't care about what the customers have to say in a rather arrogant way. And they also tried to bull***** everyone into believing there was not a shift from the prototype to production.

That tells me that with everyone writing to complain all they will do is turn a blind eye and bash them as the "3%" of the business that complains.

Ib some way I can trie to understand, if self employed artist is offering and don't want to change wrong sized sculpt(also redicilous and wrong, but maybe can understand), but ,if commercial company is sending out to customers wrong proportions expensive enough figure-with oversized head-it makes me MAD!!!

And I'm eternally grateful that you're taking the time to get that right with the Craig sculpt. Since it's looking likely now that the BCS Craig will suffer from the same size problem as this one. :)

Well, my set are en route to my dad.
He will have them later today. Interested to see if the set arrives in a single shipper at least.

And I'm eternally grateful that you're taking the time to get that right with the Craig sculpt. Since it's looking likely now that the BCS Craig will suffer from the same size problem as this one. :)
Thanks.It's terrible about delays already, but I really hope that one DC will go out at the end quiet correct in all lines.(likness, size, cvality of cast)

Well, my set are en route to my dad.
He will have them later today. Interested to see if the set arrives in a single shipper at least.

Interesting. No one's gotten the 3 together yet.

My set is divided into 3 packages so I think they all come separate. Just hoping the extras/exclusives are in there.

First up, thanks for the good wishes sent my way - that was the last dose of chemo and the all the numbers are looking pretty good

Anyhoo, dragged my butt into the toy den to try to photograph Bond - these are just quick pix in pretty lousy light and before I've had a good play with him and got to know the best angles, posing etc.

s ssf bond 1.jpg

s ssf bond 3.jpg

s ssf bond 2.jpg

Nice pics :clap
I think most people will be happy with the likeness, I can tell you, in person it is a very good sculpt.
Inigo did great job, like he used to do, but what do you say about size issue?

I believe even prototipe head was oversized...Just we didn't want to admit it.Some guys wrote it, but most of us just told them it' s just pic, or angle or light...So- here we are.But details of sculpt was much more life like in prototipe paintup how we can see in compare pic.

I see neck looks pretty long.Is no way to get head bit more up, out of shoulders?

Yeah, the tie is too tight.

Tie needs to be loosened up and that collar needs to spread out and be flattened out under the vest.

I'm not crazy about the large stitching along the collars edge that's for sure. Hoping there's enough 'spread' to hide the stitching under the vest. I'd hate to loose the shirt and loose those French cuffs with the gold cufflinks.

Back