Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Connery will ideally make an instant outfit swap with Sideshow's GF Connery, so that the suited SS Connery will stand high on the shelves in the back with my other secondary Bond figures. :lol

I'm afraid is no way to use Bond head with other bodies without modifying?They have "special connecting system", no?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

First up, thanks for the good wishes sent my way - that was the last dose of chemo and the all the numbers are looking pretty good

Anyhoo, dragged my butt into the toy den to try to photograph Bond - these are just quick pix in pretty lousy light and before I've had a good play with him and got to know the best angles, posing etc.

Nice pics, jealous of those mini Fleet Street Scandal Prints too! Very nice 60's 1/6 set.

It is really hard to make decision when you read all of this.
If you buy this figure you made mistake if you dont buy you made...mistake.
I can see some tailoring issues but if this figures are 50-70$ lower then it would be bingo. For this price i can justify only Bond figure.

Should look fine posed on a shelf on its own, then the head size is not so obvious. my eventual plan is to have Moore and Lazenby posed with Connery on the same shelf. So I hope BCS stay consistent with the size of the noggins on their figs. As I don't want Moore and Lazenby to look pin headed next to Connery.

Mine are currently in Indiana for some reason. I’m having them sent to a local fed ex store so hopefully that will make them available tomorrow instead of Tuesday.

A tip from the Facebook Big Chief Fans group:

"Hi guys, a little tip when futzing the figure, Make sure the shoulders are in the correct position. When the factory dress the figure the shoulders are in the down position so the jacket is easier to get on. Hold the bicep and push the arm up. Then pull the jacket down so it hangs correctly. Hope this helps?"

25189030_10214824462425655_6047850703398577013_o.jpg

Back