Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

Everyone with circles spinning should open a new tab and go to your account.

There should be an order there 'pending payment, and a new button to make payment. Use that button and go thru the payment process.

Because its out of the country your bank/card may require a confirmation code -- it will send you one -- to confirm its you ordering.

I had to do this.

There should be an order there 'pending payment, and a new button to make payment. Use that button and go thru the payment process.

I only see a "Make Balance Payment" link. But I want to pay the deposit, not the full amount.
Will "Make Balance Payment" also give the option to pay the deposit?

I now have the 3-pk in my cart, processing allows for plan but won't process payment, it kicks back to the home page,

I expected to see it come off the total after processing.
Worth checking later to see in the account history if the 40 has been taken off the total.

I sent a inquiry to BCS regarding that discount. Likely its taken off the actual payment once it goes thru... or they will refund.

DAMNED ! ! ! On ordering the "Goldfinger Collection" (all 3 Figures Set/First Edition) i´ve got problems with my credit card datas and were get kicked out. On the second try of order i´m nervous and forgot to choose the right Edition (First Edition) and so buyed the Limited Edt.-Version (an first rate is paid). I´ve send to support tickets with the question for is it possible to change my order from Limited to FIRST Edition, but till now i´ve got no answer (surely - to short time).
BUT . . . what should i do (and i do not realy understand their cancellation fees for this kind of case (AAAAAEEERRRGH ! - COLLECTORS-EMERGENCY - COLLECTOR-EMERGENCY - - ARE THERE MEDICAL DOCTORS INSIDE HERE - - AAEEERRRGHH ? ? ?)

bestsmirksall-small.jpg

Well, all I can say after spending over an hour to do a 1 minute payment process which they can't even process is...

I'm really looking forward to the Blitzway Ghostbuster Figures.

Hope the quality of these BCS figures are NOT represented by the quality of their site

Last edited:

They just posted this on FB:

We are aware that some customers are confused by the discounts available for pre-orders of the Goldfinger figures. Please note the following:

Customers paying deposits only:

First Edition
There is no discount available

Limited Edition
There is no discount available

Customers paying by Payment Plan:

First Edition
Pre-order two different figures and receive £20 discount, which is applied to your final monthly instalment payment
Pre-order three different figures and receive £30 discount, which is applied to your final monthly instalment payment

Limited Edition
Pre-order two figures and receive £20 discount, which is applied to your final monthly instalment payment
Pre-order three figures and receive £30 discount, which is applied to your final monthly instalment payment

Customers paying in Full:

First Edition
Pre-order two different figures and receive £30 discount, which is applied at checkout
Pre-order three different figures and receive £40 discount, which is applied at checkout

Limited Edition
Pre-order two figures and receive £30 discount, which is applied at checkout
Pre-order three figures and receive £40 discount, which is applied at checkout

If your discount is not showing up correctly, or has failed to be deducted from the total balance for payments made in Full, please contact us [email protected]. You will of course receive any discount due.

Thanks
BCS

Well, WorldPay won't accept either of my credit cards. Guess I'm passing on these.

To get through BCS website and payment process click HERE

My initial card was declined because Chase put a stop on it since it's a foreign company. I got a text from them asking if I authorized the transaction. You might want to call your CC company and tell them you'll be ordering something from the UK so that they'll approve the payment.

If your discount is not showing up correctly, or has failed to be deducted from the total balance for payments made in Full, please contact us [email protected]. You will of course receive any discount due.

Thanks
BCS

I sent them a note earlier about this, but I just sent again via your link. My payment DOES NOT show the discount, and my bank has already confirmed the price (which is without discount).

My initial card was declined because Chase put a stop on it since it's a foreign company. I got a text from them asking if I authorized the transaction. You might want to call your CC company and tell them you'll be ordering something from the UK so that they'll approve the payment.

Yes, exactly what happened to me. Suspicious transaction for a substantial amount in overseas country. I confirmed my order.

Now if BCS can just give me the correct price (including discount).

Well, WorldPay won't accept either of my credit cards. Guess I'm passing on these.
. . .
after you have filled in your datas and push the proceed button? Try to contact/phone your Credit Card Service and ask for the right registration of your secure code™ for internet payment. That was my reason for be kicked out on the BCS-site. If they are fast and good, they will guide you via phone an web through the registration process in 5 minutes like my bank hs done.
bestsmirksall-small.jpg

Yes, exactly what happened to me. Suspicious transaction for a substantial amount in overseas country. I confirmed my order.

Now if BCS can just give me the correct price (including discount).

Let me know if you hear back from BCS, Greg. I did the payment plan, and the discount hasn't been deducted on my final installment (per the FB post). But I can understand your situation being more pressing as you're being charged in full!

I tried one last time, ordering the 3 separately, it said the items were already ordered so they were removed from my cart yet there are no orders in my account! Figure that one out.

Last edited:

They say they accept PayPal, which would be my preference, but that doesn't appear to be a payment option anywhere.

I just tried ordering again, clicked Place Order, and got kicked back to the homepage rather than the payment screen.

"Here, take my money!"
"Nah, we want to make it difficult."
"Okay." *goes to buy Hot Toys*

It was already suggested to contact your bank as it may them be blocking it, but here's something that also once happened to me: Due to an installed pop-up blocker I did not see my credit card asking for an extra security number to continue. There was no sign otherwise, it just didn't work. I tried to order three times and ended up with three orders, of which two were cancelled thankfully.

So make sure you have the pop-up blocker turned off and any credit card security code ready.

Let me know if you hear back from BCS, Greg. I did the payment plan, and the discount hasn't been deducted on my final installment (per the FB post). But I can understand your situation being more pressing as you're being charged in full!

I'll definitely post when I hear back. I assume they will just credit the discount back to me. Hoping they just correct the amount they charge the bank first, as that is still processing.

Back