Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

I got the "Processing your order, please wait." message.
But then nothing happened ... Still seeing this message ... for 5 or 6 minutes now.
Never ordered from BCS. So what should I do now? Refresh the page? How long should I wait?

Not the Limited Edition?
You would think BCS would just put up the LTD until it's gone then put up the First Edition since they're the same price.

But the first edition is the better one...

Seems like their system is having all sorts of issues. It applied the twenty pounds discount to my order after I 'proceeded to checkout', but also added the seventy pounds taxes (which as an international customer I don't have to pay) back on to my order as well at the same time. Meaning right now completing the order after it automatically applies the two figure discount actually costs me an extra fifty pounds on my total order... :lol

I'm not finalising an incorrectly amounted order, so I'll just have to wait it out and hope they fix t his bug. And if I miss out in the meantime then I guess I'll just take that as a sign that this wasn't meant to be...

Welcome to the world that is the Big Chief web site!! Hahahaha

3-pk ordering a joke, no monthly plan was accessible... so trying Odd Job and GF 1st Ed," processing your order please wait" message... over 5 min now...

You guys waiting need to click the arrow to the right to continue.

Also, Pjam, perhaps do the pay in full option now to secure the 3-pack because you have 14 days for a full refund and during that time you might be able to contact them once the payment plan option is sorted out.

There is no arrow on processing page, just the loading circle going round and round...

One question: when is the 40 GBP supposed to be deducted?

I paid the full amount but there was no deduction for ordering all three and paying in full as was described.

One question: when is the 40 GBP supposed to be deducted?

I paid the full amount but there was no deduction for ordering all three and paying in full as was described.

I expected to see it come off the total after processing.
Worth checking later to see in the account history if the 40 has been taken off the total.

Processing Order message loading circle still going round and round... this whole PO site is a disaster

When nothing happened at the "Processing your order" screen for 6 minutes or so
I finally gave up and went to the "My Account" page. I can now see an order with status "Payment Pending".
Does this mean the order has been successfully placed? How do I pay the deposit?

Yeah, if you have that message you're good.

Back