Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

And they uphold it.
A friend got the 10th TARDIS from them.
He wasn't impressed with it, and followed their returns policy instructions for a full refund.

And they uphold it.
A friend got the 10th TARDIS from them.
He wasn't impressed with it, and followed their returns policy instructions for a full refund.

This definitely makes me less concerned about preordering the Bond set for sure!

Overseas buyers trying to slice the price down also have to take a view on what sterling might do between now and whenever these ship. If the pound collapses then it will eat into the discount, but if it rises these will cost you more later. Personally I can't see it going any lower but my predictions are usually the kiss of death :)

Definitely thanks to Astra for the payment walkthrough. I'm so ready to order these figures.:yess:
Many thanks for the incredible BCS payment plan walkthrough Astra! I truly appreciate it! If you hadn't told me about it I probably would have stepped into the same payment amount issue. :)
After I realized my mistake I contacted them and they were able to change it. I had to remember to do each monthly payment by hand then as automatic did not work anymore, but at least it was stretched out more.

And yes, I think it is safe to say that even when choosing the highest amount of payments the plan will still be finished before they are ready to ship out. Also there is the possibility to pay it off early if you find some unexpected money somewhere ;)

You're very welcome! I hope there is plenty for everyone so no need to frantically be done within 5 minutes. I remember the first Doctor we all ordered and broke the page. It has gotten a lot smoother since then.

Also, there is a cancellation fee.

Make sure to set up your Big Chief account before the ordering time comes. With address info etc. so you only have to log in. And good luck to everyone once the time comes!

I'll sit this one out but I have ordered plenty Doctor Who and Sherlock figures and I want them to succeed so we all will get many more nice figures. I hadn't known that they have come from this board. Nice to know!

Also, there is a cancellation fee.

For payment plan cancelations, or for any cancelations?

EDIT: Just found it. So if my understanding is correct, after you order you have 14 days to change your mind for a full refund. After 14 days, BCS keeps the deposit.

Last edited:

Looks like you can't make a Deposit on the 3-PK -- just full or monthly. On the individual figures there is a Deposit option displayed. What If i want all three, order separately and make a dep on each of them?

I read back a few pages and it seems If you choose payment plan with 2 payments listed in the dropdown menu then that would mean a Deposit now then balance due when it arrives in stock or whenever final balance comes due.

But I still don't know...

Last edited:

To receive the discount on two or three figures you must choose a payment plan or full payment option. The deposit alone does not qualify for a discount.

To receive the discount on two or three figures you must choose a payment plan or full payment option. The deposit alone does not qualify for a discount.

There is no payment plan to choose for the 3-pk, just full or default monthly(no dropdown plan choices) on the PO Site for the Collection so I guess I'll have to do the monthly.

Just a few more hours...

This is like the old days of Sideshow preorders in 2006-2007... the anticipation... the clock.... getting ready for that final tick... the inevitable "It's Up!" posts... followed by the slew of "Got mine!" posts...

... until the site crashes.... and massive confusion.... the constant refreshing....

... ahhhhh, the good old days.

If you had told me in 2007 that one day, ten years from then, I would be spending $600 on just three figures... I would have gotten out of this hobby. Fast.

Luke Skywalker 1/4 Premium Format Exclusive (Farmboy, 2 moons pose). The Sideshow site crashed on me just as I was about to click confirm order, got back in, got lucky. Site Crashed again.

Just a few more hours...

This is like the old days of Sideshow preorders in 2006-2007... the anticipation... the clock.... getting ready for that final tick... the inevitable "It's Up!" posts... followed by the slew of "Got mine!" posts...

... until the site crashes.... and massive confusion.... the constant refreshing....

... ahhhhh, the good old days.

If you had told me in 2007 that one day, ten years from then, I would be spending $600 on just three figures... I would have gotten out of this hobby. Fast.

When BC started their Who figures - a bunch of us were like that.
The BC site kept crashing, everyone was helping everyone else- we were all in different time zones (it was 2am for me). I remember parrot having to help me out big time as I couldn't connect to get an advance code it something.

Anyway, it all adds to the fun of the thing.

I now cheat: I send the links to my dad and get him to sort it out for me!! Haha

Did the BCS website just push the order back to 5:00 PM on Friday, Feb. 10th? I could have sworn the original time was 7:00 am!

UK is 8 hrs ahead of CA, right now it's 6:18am in UK.

Guys, why such stress feeling?Do you believe then 700+sets will be sold out in one day? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back