Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7F3F9378-35C8-4D5B-A16A-3A66A4F172E8.jpg

Hello Timothy Dalton! Photo from BCS Facebook page.

Exciting!!! Dalton is my 2nd favorite next to Connery, so that'll be a Day One exclusive pre-order. Finally going to be able to replace my tuxedo'd Sideshow Bonds.

So they had Dalton up but still no good pictures of him?

If BCS is still on target with Dr No, that should be dropping in the next couple months, right? I'm also ever hopeful for a tease of what's beyond Dalton. That OHMSS booklet teased so many possibilities... Red Grant, Q, Blofeld, the jetpack...

Had a $25 odd coupon from a recent Sideshow order and he has free shipping, so I decided to give BCS another shot and ordered Dr. No. Ever since that old Xbox game called Goldeneye (not the N64 classic) I’ve always connected Dr. No and Goldfinger as rivals. It was a fun take on some of the Bond villains.

It would be great to see a Safin, with Noh mask and winter coat - even though I know it’s not likely to happen for a long long time, if at all.

The snake in the film is an Emerald Tree Boa (sometimes specified as Northern Shield or Guiana Shield locality). Big teeth, non-venomous. Often a touch aggressive though, particularly when handled like the poor animal in the movie.

The Big Chief version is much more accurate to the animal's actual body type; depth of colour can be variable but the powerful body and offset skull are typical of this species. The Sideshow version uses approximate colour and pattern slapped on to a typical Colubrid (Kingsnakes etc.) body.

The snake in Bond's bathroom is a Speckled King .. Lampropeltis holbrooki.

For you accuracy nuts. :lol

Thanks for the info on the snakes. I have the BC one, but I put the snake with Yoda. I’m sure it’s probably not accurate but it’ll do.

The search function in the Classified section is still wonky... I am looking for a Big Chief Goldfinger Connery Bond if anyone has one for sale! Needs to have the "no nose rub" head please. :)

Sallah

Thanks for sharing! Awww, pre-ordered Sir Sean after he passed away, hoping for a Christmas treat delayed by just a month...oh well. Maybe now I can plan on Flash and Ming if I get a refund on my tax return, or at least adding time to those purchases classified under ?pipe dreams,? lol

Back