Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Im kinda late to the party.. Been seeing this one around and Goldfinger is a favorite of the bond series. Suddenly Zavvi had a sale on the BC figures, 40% off.
https://m.zavvi.com/merchandise/brand/big-chief-studios.list

So I decided to go for the Goldfinger Bond - payed around £85 for it. Bond sold out fast but Oddjob and Auric are still aviable as are some other of BCs figures like Who and sherlock.

I got a version called First edition, whats the difference with the limited edition?

Well I have to wait until end of may for it but i feel happy about the buy!

OK those Big Chief deals are ridiculous. I just picked myself up two Doctor Who figures, and had to stop myself from grabbing a third.

OK those Big Chief deals are ridiculous. I just picked myself up two Doctor Who figures, and had to stop myself from grabbing a third.

They were pretty good yes! 😀
Not much of a who-fan but Im pretty interested in Oddjob and sherlock. But need to save up money for 3As DLX scale Optimus.

Just picked up Oddjob and Goldfinger, too good a price to pass up. Missed the Thunderbirds figures, as they're sold out already.

Dang, those are some incredible deals. Makes the sale directly from BCS right now look like a rip off :lol

I end up ordering the Sherlock set. I’ve been hoping to score a deal on the set and I doubt $100 a figure is going to be beat anytime soon, if ever.

Finally decided to ditch the ill-fitting Goldfinger suit for the ZToys tux I had. Looks much better now next to my LALD Moore.

IMG_3859.jpgIMG_3856.jpgIMG_3860.jpg

I finally got to upgrade my Sideshow Oddjob and found a bargain on eBay for a loose but complete BCS version. Now, all I need is Auric Goldfinger from the set! The height of the body is about right, since for the SS version I had to swap out with a Quasimodo body that's shorter than the standard SS body so it would be closer in proportion to the taller Bond figures. P1060241.JPG

Night and day difference.

Ah, the hope that sprang from the announcement of this license....

...now, I just wonder when we'll see the LALD figures.

It's going to be a long, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait for Dr. No...

Back