Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief studios - James Bond Collector figures

I hope they don't take good sculpts and ruin them with flat paint like the Sherlock figures :pray:

They don't handle criticism well so just be prepared.

To date you personally have not offered any genuine criticism other than blind hatred for whatever we do. Kind of hard to accept such comments in any other way really.

We look forward to sharing our forthcoming releases with everyone soon and to your feedback, which is appreciated.

Wow, never thought I'd see a new Bond thread in here! Awesome news and I definitely look forward to seeing what they come up with. I'm pretty happy with my custom Connery at the moment, but would really love to have a proper Moore, Dalton, and Craig Bond. And maybe a Honey Ryder.

I for one am pleased that a British company has the 007 license. Their likenesses are some of the best around. And they seem to genuinely work very hard to bring the most accurate and authentic Collectibles to us fans. They seem to be going all in and not just sticking to bond himself, but are offering villains and Bond girls. Let's see what they come up with.

To date you personally have not offered any genuine criticism other than blind hatred for whatever we do. Kind of hard to accept such comments in any other way really.

We look forward to sharing our forthcoming releases with everyone soon and to your feedback, which is appreciated.

I've purchased plenty of your figures, let's not forget that. Blind hatred? Creating drama much? It's well documented how you guys have treated the members on here who have had issues with their very expensive Tardis'...so lets not play the victimsjust yet.

While I have your ear and you've totally ignored everyone on Facebook who has asked it, what's up with the Penny Dreadful line?

Can't wait to see that Connery sculpt. In for all the Bonds for sure, the odd villain, especially Alec Trevelyan. I'm curious - are the actors' likeness rights included or do they have to be approached for each figure?

Big chief have the rights to James Bond. Amazing news!

First three figures are Connery, Goldfinger, and Oddjob from Goldfinger.

:thud:

I can't believe it! This is GREAT news for me!!!! I hope it happens!

And I just finished my own custom version of the likely Goldfinger too. Wouldn't you know it?

As much as I'd love to be thrilled, I'm not.

First, they're not really on par with the other big guys, then, man those prices! It just kills the license.

BCS is a weird choice, not much better than Sideshow but Sideshow at least had the privilege to be a pioneer!

:thud:

I can't believe it! This is GREAT news for me!!!! I hope it happens!

And I just finished my own custom version of the likely Goldfinger too. Wouldn't you know it?

Mate ,yours is the standard to beat.I Love that thing.

Bond is a huge license. Congrats to BCS.

But even when Sideshow was handling I always thought "It's guy in suit. Not a very dynamic license." However, I know lots of people dig it so "thumbs up". :rock

Damn. Just when I was thinking the Ghostbusters might be my last 1/6 scale purchase (aside from the Doctor Who line). I would like Connery and Craig at least. The whole lot would be nice but $300 for a Lazenby is hard to justify, as much as I love OHMSS.

With Craig done and probably years before a new Bond is cast, its likely Barbara is now more open to licensing for a little additional income.

If this line can find its stride, my guess for Series Two would be Moore, Jaws and Stromberg from TSWLM (the Goldfinger of the Moore era).... unless they stick with the Connery era, which then I would guess Blofeld (Pleasance).

great news! now I won't have to get a custom made suit for my Connery Goldfinger figure. while these may not be up to par with a lot of the high priced customs, I'll be happy to use parts and pieces to bash with my current in progress ones figures

Interested; BCS sculpts are almost always good, especially their recent releases. That being said, wake me up when Brosnan is up next; that's my buy in.

I need some guarantees from BCS here:

1/ All six Bonds WILL be made without fail. Don't want any messing and Lazenby and Dalton never make it out!

2/ All six Bonds get a tux version - sure the Goldfinger Connery is iconic BUT there has to be tux versions.

3/ On a general note I'd like continuity with the display stands. Don't want movie specific ones - would prefer a nice regimented stand that represents the franchise as a whole.

Back