Big Chief Studios Doctor Who Festival Convention Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same issue with the shirt sleeves being bunched up. The figure looks much better after pulling his dress shirt through his jacket sleeves properly.

Now that I finally have a few minutes, I'm truly enjoying having the new 12th and 10th Doctors in hand. Thank you BCS! :clap

P1010067.jpg

Nice! I really like your roundel walls.

Thanks Jon. I've been patiently waiting to add the Classic console. Once the console is complete I have to start thinking about building a diorama to go with the BCS Tardis. :)

Thanks to a fantastic friend who attended the Con, I was actually able to get one of the 12th Doctor exclusives! I'm so hugely appreciative. I really didn't think I would have a chance at this.The red on the back of the waistcoat was such a cool surprise. The sunglasses were borrowed from Hawkeye. Still need to find some good ones for him. :)

Now that I finally have a few minutes, I'm truly enjoying having the new 12th and 10th Doctors in hand. Thank you BCS! :clap

View attachment 226033

Fantastic pics:clap Oh.. i do love that velvet coat..Please BCS.. sell this as an accessory in the new year:pray:

I like it too - I have one that I wear to work...
I would like, (like others) to see BC push this look out as either a second figure, or one of their expansion incentives.

think i would prefer a early s9 rock star ver as a full release and this as expansion pack for that.

I've built my ideal Rock n Roll Doctor, so I'm cool with that. The 'Doctory' look he presents with the velvet coat is what I want.

It would be unfair for the people who paid full price for this if they just released the jacket. People who bought the original 12 would have the blue jacket and red jacket to chose from while the people who bought the exclusive wouldn't.

Well, isn't that what they did with the adipose and tardis exclusives. As omeone who got in early and got the items gifted, i have no objection to the exclusive content being made avaible separately.
That said, the last figure exclusive, 10th 50th anniversary: they never made that tie available. so, we might not see the coat, but I am sure, with Capaldi in the show for at least one more year and Clara being released, there will be another 12th release inside a year.

The best solution would be a new figure release with the burgundy velvet coat but new & different accessories and/or a different head. The festival con figure set is still exclusive in that package with those accessories but the coat and vest look is available elsewhere in a slightly different form.

honestly not that interested in the burgundy coat look, is alot like the s8 look. in that its a proper/fancy look for him. i feel as the grungy rock star look was so diff that i could justify gettin another 12 fig. new longer hair sculpt, guitar, amp, hoody, t-shirt with graphic, plaid pants, s8 coat with red buttons on cuffs, cup of tea and sonic shades.

If they make a second 12, which I reckon they will, it will surely be from season 10, some version from this point on with the new screwdriver. The guitar and sonic shades are worthy of a new version as well. His "best" most doctory look may still be ahead, but he may wear the burgundy coat a bunch more in S10, who knows.

honestly not that interested in the burgundy coat look, is alot like the s8 look. in that its a proper/fancy look for him. i feel as the grungy rock star look was so diff that i could justify gettin another 12 fig. new longer hair sculpt, guitar, amp, hoody, t-shirt with graphic, plaid pants, s8 coat with red buttons on cuffs, cup of tea and sonic shades.

Yeah I think they are more likely to go with the 'rock star look' than doing another version of the Burgundy coat....unless that is the defining look for next season as well, in which case they will likely do another one.

Back