Big Chief Studios Doctor Who Festival Convention Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since this included mini tardis as well hoping my odds of gettin one go up... someone with this and s8 12 surely dont need 2 mini tardis :pray:

since this included mini tardis as well hoping my odds of gettin one go up... someone with this and s8 12 surely dont need 2 mini tardis :pray:

The shrunken TARDIS is for sale at BCS. Though not officially yet, but you can call them or email them to make a manual order for it :D It's by far the cheapest expansion pack I'd say!

I'm suprised nobody has uploaded any in hand photos of 12.

View attachment 223656

I am still in my hotel so I can't quite open him up properly yet but I'll upload a few of him tomorrow

Congratulations! I'm not surprised though that there aren't any other in-hand pictures since, well, it's not like most of us who would have been happy to buy it were lucky enough to be in a position to get to the one convention where it was sold.

Congratulations! I'm not surprised though that there aren't any other in-hand pictures since, well, it's not like most of us who would have been happy to buy it were lucky enough to be in a position to get to the one convention where it was sold.

Well you can always ask Steven Moffat to post some pictures since he got one.

12249590_10154388813856002_8346231523805423782_n.jpg

My 12th Doctor has very loose joints and can't hold a pose. I'm hoping to send it back for a replacement but I highly doubt they have any left :(

The shrunken TARDIS is for sale at BCS. Though not officially yet, but you can call them or email them to make a manual order for it :D It's by far the cheapest expansion pack I'd say!

cool! any idea how much they want for it?

My 12th Doctor has very loose joints and can't hold a pose. I'm hoping to send it back for a replacement but I highly doubt they have any left :(

I think you'd probably be better off just tightening up the joints yourself. Plus BCS figures kind of tend to be a bit floppy anyway, especially in the legs and hips.

I think you'd probably be better off just tightening up the joints yourself. Plus BCS figures kind of tend to be a bit floppy anyway, especially in the legs and hips.
So can you can tighten the joints ala a true type? Do they just pop out and you can tighten the screw?

I see this on ebay already. A lil annoying that folks will go and pick up a figure like this, only to try and turn a quick buck on eBay.
If, big if, BC dont sell all of em, I guess they will end up on their site. If so, Ill have a pop at getting one.
Mind you, I am still waiting for my 12th to be shipped out... its driving my dad to distraction. I keep telling him that it'll arrive eventually - so long as it comes with that tiny tardis !!!!

I see this on ebay already. A lil annoying that folks will go and pick up a figure like this, only to try and turn a quick buck on eBay.
If, big if, BC dont sell all of em, I guess they will end up on their site. If so, Ill have a pop at getting one.
Mind you, I am still waiting for my 12th to be shipped out... its driving my dad to distraction. I keep telling him that it'll arrive eventually - so long as it comes with that tiny tardis !!!!

Completely agree! :gah: Really irritating!! I've seen 3 of them on eBay today as well. :gah: :(

Must say that I find it rather confusing why Big Chief sees it as perfectly okay to sell 'exclusive' retailer incentive accessories to all and sundry after the fact, as they are planning to do with both the Cyberman head and the mini TARDIS, and yet the idea of selling the red coat for Capaldi is off the table because that would 'cheapen the original release'. Talk about trying to have it both ways...

I just wish they'd be consistent with such things, one way or the other.

Was tempted on eBay on Friday. A couple sitting at the 200 pounds mark with a couple of hours on the clock. then a rapid accent to the 400 backet put me off !

Was tempted on eBay on Friday. A couple sitting at the 200 pounds mark with a couple of hours on the clock. then a rapid accent to the 400 backet put me off !

Completely understandable as each of the ones on Ebay sold for about two and half times the retail convention price.

Back