Big Chief Studios Doctor Who Festival Convention Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a look on ebay but didn't see any listed.
....doesn't matter though as I wouldn't get anywhere near 400 pounds ...

I've had no reply from Big Chief :(. I knew I should've checked the quality of the figure the moment I bought it.

I have a running issue with non delivery of a 12th Doctor figure. After calling no joy with their 'ticket' system, success was finally met by using their telephone number (I should have thought of that earlier). The issue has not been resolved, but there is now a BC guy looking into the situation from their side.

I managed to get through just as they sent me an email. They are sending a replacement body, could anybody give me tips on how to get the clothes off and on to a new body?

Thanks to a fantastic friend who attended the Con, I was actually able to get one of the 12th Doctor exclusives! I'm so hugely appreciative. I really didn't think I would have a chance at this.The red on the back of the waistcoat was such a cool surprise. The sunglasses were borrowed from Hawkeye. Still need to find some good ones for him. :)

^ Oh wow, lucky you!!! He looks so awesome! :clap Big congrats on getting one, I am so jealous!!! :lol

Great pics btw! :rock

Thanks to a fantastic friend who attended the Con, I was actually able to get one of the 12th Doctor exclusives! I'm so hugely appreciative. I really didn't think I would have a chance at this.The red on the back of the waistcoat was such a cool surprise. The sunglasses were borrowed from Hawkeye. Still need to find some good ones for him. :)

Jon Congrats! Of course I have to ask what number did you get? :)

I can't say I'm jealous because I don't like 12, but I'm pleased for you. Does your fantastic friend not collect action figures then?

Thanks all!!!

Jon Congrats! Of course I have to ask what number did you get? :)
I got number 99!

Are the arms of the jacket really tight on your one too?
Mine seem to be fine. I did undress him, taking of the shirt, vest and jacket and then putting them all together before redressing him. I think that helps. For instance, his left white shirt arm was all bunched around his elbow right out of the box.

I can't say I'm jealous because I don't like 12, but I'm pleased for you. Does your fantastic friend not collect action figures then?
Not 1/6.

Back