Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 11th Doctor 1/6 TARDIS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 1/6 TARDIS

Nothing on their Twitter about a change. To be fair they never said when it would go up today.

"Less than 10 minutes to go, for the TARDIS Pre-order." -BCS Facebook

Site's running a bit slow for me. I want to check out the final details and make a determination. Have to head off to lunch soon though. Hopefully it goes up in a few minutes. :)

"Apologies for the delay but we are having some minor issues with the FREE incentive item, please note if you have pre-ordered by payment plan or in full the FREE item will not appear at the moment. There is no need to panic it will be added to your account later. Thanks BCS"- BCS facebook

Got mine ordered! For $60/month, it wasn't too bad. Yay for payment plans.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate worldpay?

Once again, despite having purchased multiple Big Chief items before using Worldpay, today worldpay decides a) I don't have an account so it won't log me in, and 2) My credit card details aren't valid, despite the fact that they are the same ones I've used every damn time.

*sigh*

God help me if they ever put up another signature edition...

EDIT - Sorted. I still dislike you worldpay, but at least you only tortured me for a few minutes this time around, before co-operating... :lol

Ordered with the payment plan :yess:

Also just whipped out the measuring tape...this thing is going to be pretty massive. 500 bucks including shipping from the other side of the world is seeming more and more like a pretty good deal to me.

Indeed.

As I've said before, all things considered, I'm comfortable with the price. It's still a damn lot of money, of course, but just as long as the in-hand version lives up to expectations, I'll be happy.

Plus, if QMX every do manage to get their version out onto the market, this will probably look like a damn bargain... :lol

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate worldpay?

Once again, despite having purchased multiple Big Chief items before using Worldpay, today worldpay decides a) I don't have an account so it won't log me in, and 2) My credit card details aren't valid, despite the fact that they are the same ones I've used every damn time.

*sigh*

God help me if they ever put up another signature edition...

EDIT - Sorted. I still dislike you worldpay, but at least you only tortured me for a few minutes this time around, before co-operating... :lol

I concur Worldpay sucks. They took out an installment payment on Oct. 23 and it has not updated the remaining balance of my Big Chief order when I log into my account. Not even going to use their crummy payment plan system again.

Big Chief always seem to put their stuff up at 6pm UK time on the date given, so that's pretty much what I expected all along.

It would be nice if they could communicate such things a bit more clearly in emails and the like for those who don't live glued to the net for such information and developments, though. :)

To be fair to Big Chief, they actually did state that it would go live at 6pm UK time on the product page.

Congrats to those getting. Should look fantastic in your displays.

Do you need to create an account to pre order this or can you just sign in as an guest?

SO want one of these, but that price is a bit much. That and I don't know if I would have the room

With shipping and exchange, thais is well over 400$ for me, and I just can't justify that no matter how much I would like too.

I am very surprised that this is polystone. Also- being the first ina collection!
I like the way it looks but its just not grabbing me like i thought it would. I HAVENT preordered.

To each their own. :)

Given that this is less than half the price of the proposed QMX and Product Enterprise TARDIS' from a few years back, neither of which actually made it to market, I couldn't pass it up myself. I've wanted a quality TARDIS on my shelf for way too long. And lacking the skills or time to make one myself, this will do me nicely.

I'm very intrigued to see how this does. I hope it sells well!

Back