Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor (Series 4) David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor (Series 2/3) David Tennant

10891522_10153725865691002_7165611710741503328_n.jpg

So now I guess we know what accessories he comes with.

10941128_10153725866071002_2677856115241498902_n.jpg

10959313_10153725866126002_2307038680920804561_n.jpg

Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor (Series 2/3) David Tennant

My resistance to this figure is growing weaker and weaker.

10891522_10153725865691002_7165611710741503328_n.jpg

So now I guess we know what accessories he comes with.

WANT WANT WANT!! :rock This looks so awesome, Scuplt, outfit everything and the suit definitely does look better in blue. Hope it goes up for pre-order soon.

Good to see that the overcoat is included. Not much in the way of accessories but I can't really think of anything else he needs. If the final figure looks like the prototype then I think this will be even better than Hartnell and that's saying something.

Some time this month, apparently. Or at least that was the plan... Can't be too far away, anyhow.

You know, I've been wracking my brain, trying to remember when the Tenth Doctor actually wore that shirt and tie combination with the blue suit, and it finally hit me. It was in the Time Crash minisode. Which I know I shouldn't read anything into, but it does make me wonder if we might not see Davison's Fifth Doctor sooner, rather than later (and it isn't the first thing to make me wonder that, either).

Again, probably doesn't mean anything at all, other than that I'm just desperate for another classic Who announcement, but still, a man can dream...

Ideally I'd love to have the 7th Doctor be the next classic release, but to be honest I'll be getting them all anyway. So as long as they all get made over the next couple of years I'll be one happy collector

The purple shirt threw me off too. I couldn't remember him wearing it either but some Googling found that he did. The white shirt witha he red tie was more common but I like the look of this more.

I wonder if we might not see another companion or monster next? K9 would appeal to both classic and new series fans and Captain Jack seems like a solid choice. I'm not sure if they'll attempt a female again since Amy was by far the weakest of the figures made yet but maybe a Rose or Clara or Donna? A Dalek or Cyberman must be made at some point, right? I wouldn't be surprised if the next announcement was something other than a Doctor or TARDIS.

You know, I've been wracking my brain, trying to remember when the Tenth Doctor actually wore that shirt and tie combination with the blue suit, and it finally hit me. It was in the Time Crash minisode. Which I know I shouldn't read anything into, but it does make me wonder if we might not see Davison's Fifth Doctor sooner, rather than later (and it isn't the first thing to make me wonder that, either). Again, probably doesn't mean anything at all, other than that I'm just desperate for another classic Who announcement, but still, a man can dream...

I'm sure you are on to something but the question is whether they'd do an aged Fifth Doctor over a youthful version.

s0_03_wal_15.jpg

The more I see this figure the more I want it, looks really cool, can't wait!

I'm sure you are on to something but the question is whether they'd do an aged Fifth Doctor over a youthful version.

Young 5th with a earlybird buyer exclusive aged sculpt, like we got the Capaldi with New 11? However instead of merely being a BCS exclusive it'd be the Handles style bonus?

It'd be awfully limited, but I doubt that many would want to display him as the older variant, no offense to David Peterson, so it'd kinda work out I suppose.

Then again, With the First Doctor and 12, BCS is on a roll with older headculpts...maybe it's more likely to just be a pack in?

I think it's just more of a breadcrumb trail to make fans noses perk up to the idea of a 5th Doctor coming soon.

March for the Pre Order Big chief told me and the figure looks fantastic i was really impressed by it.

Young 5th with a earlybird buyer exclusive aged sculpt, like we got the Capaldi with New 11? However instead of merely being a BCS exclusive it'd be the Handles style bonus?

It'd be awfully limited, but I doubt that many would want to display him as the older variant, no offense to David Peterson, so it'd kinda work out I suppose.

Then again, With the First Doctor and 12, BCS is on a roll with older headculpts...maybe it's more likely to just be a pack in?

I think it's just more of a breadcrumb trail to make fans noses perk up to the idea of a 5th Doctor coming soon.

Not to be mean, but I don't think the suit was chosen solely because of the Time Crash episode. He also wore the outfit in Last of the Time Lords, which takes place right before Time Crash.

March for the Pre Order Big chief told me and the figure looks fantastic i was really impressed by it.

Any chance they let "leak" if there'd be an "Exclusive" with this one?

Wonder if this one will have a Signature Edition?

Definitely getting this, the more mature S4 appearance plus blue suit was always my favourite look on him.

Absolutely amazing headsculpt... although the head is looking a tiny bit oversized there.

And I think I'd probably have to switch out the purple shirt for a white if I were to get this. As much as I loved the blue suit, the particular look he had in Time Crash was always my least favorite of his.

https://twitter.com/BigChiefStudio1/status/565879925618782208

Preorder at the end February. Since the 1st Doctor preorder date there has been a new Doctor up for order every 2-3 months. Hopefully this will continue with the next one at end of April to May

:yess: Can't wait to pre-order this one, looks great....Hoping for another classic Doctor to be released next. :pray: :pray:

BCS posted "next month" on their FB today. Maybe the PO has been pushed to March?

Back