Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor (Series 4) David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor (Series 2/3) David Tennant

They have my money again. Though I hope that tie is temporary. Be nice if they included a better painted version of the first head as a 'bonus', too.

And given that everything Who related is due to be shipped by around the middle of this year, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see this, at least one of the previewed Sherlock pieces, and something else Who related going up for pre-order in the not too distant future, as we're usually looking at somewhere between 7 and 9 months from pre-order until something actually ships, and so they'll likely want to start filling out the second half of the year sooner rather than later, one would think.

Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor (Series 2/3) David Tennant

I was getting this anyway since Its missed the first but I really like the way this one looks. Very impressive! Sucks we probably won't get it in hand until the end of this year. Wonder if there will be a signature edition for this?

Probably depends on whether they can grab a slot in Tennant's ever-busy schedule more than anything else.

But given that he's signed on to do Marvel's Jessica Jones netflix series, which is shooting on the other side of the pond, and I imagine would have to start shooting soon as it is due to be launched next year, that might be a bit difficult...

Of course, for all we know they may have already scheduled something, so just have to wait and see I suppose. But personally I'm not overly hopeful.

I'm with the parrot - BC are getting more of my money.

That is a damned good looking 10th Doctor figure.

I'm not fussy for a signature, as I got the first one !! :wink1: Anyway, with a 1st Doctor winging his way, a second 11th, a TARDIS and a 12th (not mentioning two new Head Sculpts), if this isn't available till the end of the year, Im not complaining!

Haha!!! Yup. Given a choice, this Mk2 would be my preference, BUT I am glad I have the first version.
That Detolf is going to fill up fast!!

Another pic:

zaE13B2.jpg

Looks great, yep I think I will definitely be breaking my rule of 'only one version of each Doctor' now! :slap Damn you BCS, thats yet more money you'll be getting from me!! :lol

Apparently Big Chief are looking at putting this up for order sometime next month.

Cool. Not that I NEED more BC Dr Who pre-orders, but, Cool !!

Awesome! Been waiting for them to announce another Tenth Doctor!!!

Another pic:

zaE13B2.jpg

That suit looks amazing!
BCS haven't been great with suits and I thought their 1st 10th Dr looked like he was wearing pyjamas.

Didn't think I'd get this but if the pre order photos look good I might have to,

It's the exact same suit as on the last one, only with different colour inks used.

The stitching, the cut, the hang, the folds, the pattern, the thickness, the seams, everything else looks to be identical to the original release. It just looks better in blue. :)

Def getting this one. He looks great. Got the first one but since 10 is my favorite I don't mind the double dip.

Def getting this one. He looks great. Got the first one but since 10 is my favorite I don't mind the double dip.

Same here, I was only going to limit myself to one version of each Doctor but this one just looks so good! :rock

It's the exact same suit as on the last one, only with different colour inks used.

The stitching, the cut, the hang, the folds, the pattern, the thickness, the seams, everything else looks to be identical to the original release. It just looks better in blue. :)

Really? wow ....looks quite a bit better to me. Weird.
I don't own the last one but I do own Sherlock ...and again his suit quality isn't great. This looks much better, must be just the pic or pose or something....

Not going to get the whole figure, but I may update the suit on my ten. I agree it just looks better in blue.

Oh boy. We're going to need to get a pre-sale link on this guy.

Another shot from Spring Fair, courtesy of Greggo on the BCS Fan page on Facebook. :)
10405263_10205769864626369_7380862156657452346_n.jpg

Loving the look of this figure :rock

Not on Facebook so Thanks for sharing all these BCS photos :)

Back