Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

Here's the render that was shown, with compliments to whoever it was who took the photo and uploaded it originally (sorry, I can't remember):

ssl image

:yess: There it is!! I really hope they show some sort of preview of it, the outfit should be awesome! :rock

I'm guessing there's no real logic in release order. I really want a second doctor. But that seems to be a long time off in the future.

I'm guessing there's no real logic in release order. I really want a second doctor. But that seems to be a long time off in the future.

Yeah me too, definitely my most wanted from this line - who knows when (or even if!) that will happen though. Hopefully they do all the classic Doctors - would be awesome to have a full set. :pray:

They should make her lesbian to bring about the nerd end times :lol

Make her bisexual then pair her with Jack Harkness and watch them actively try to outdo each other with every new alien interaction :lol

A third Doctor dolly in the works? That's fantastic!
Been wanting a 1/6 Pertwee figure for decades now!

The Third Doctor was my first Doctor.
I started watching Dr. Who in fall of 1983.

Loved the show after seeing "Time Monster".

WOW that Pertwee looks amazing! The facial expression is a *just* bit stern for my liking, but the likeness is spot-on! I hope the quality makes it through to production!

8643634ab84da6df8669dda634a6738b.jpg

These custom scarves people are getting for their Fourth Doctors are making me seriously jealous!

^ Yeah me too! :lol They look great! :rock

Nice pics captainjamesbrooke and GARCO=N! :clap :clap

Is the tenth Doctor in that outfit still available anywhere? I'm only a casual fan but I like the look of it.

That Pertwee render on the previous page is awesome.

I think it's been discontinued

Thanks,i used two different bodies spliced together...top half is a slim and lower torso/legs are from a narrow shoulder

Thank you for the tips
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back