Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

781ad6e0168ae17217a04e26de10b8bb.jpg

Love that console. Mooncrest models or someone else?

I really need to order another tardis from Jamie

Loving these TARDIS pics. I never ended up getting any of BCS TARDIS displays, but that 4th Doctor one looks amazing.

Custom coat and scarf look great but I can live with the stock. I do wish I picked up the smiling sculpt when I had the chance though. But like the original sculpt it really asked for a repaint no?

Custom coat and scarf look great but I can live with the stock. I do wish I picked up the smiling sculpt when I had the chance though. But like the original sculpt it really asked for a repaint no?

I’m loving these custom scarves and coats! They really enhance the look of the Doctor!

Regarding the headsculpt, IMHO, the smiling portrait was in less need of a repaint than the original. The paint is a bit flat, but the original had a dreadful ‘five-o’clock shadow’, that really bugged me. It’s a shame, because I think the original sculpt better captures his likeness.

I'd love to see another version of the 4th Dr...there's lots of different looks to choose from and they could still use the original head sculpt with better paint apps and an improved scarf....then again with all their attention now on the Bond franchise and still no news on the touted up-coming 3rd Dr...we'd be a LONG time waiting..
The grinning sculpt is nice but the paint apps are a tad too orange looking

Back