Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

Just curious... Are there any Big Chief collectors in Texas here??? More specifically in the DFW area??? Am at my wits end trying to find a missed connection from 2016 Dallas Comic Con. HELP!!!!!

c1ddb06d3aea6e1621d392d70b5cbe53.jpg

Excellent photo! :)

Did I post my repaint commission on this thread? I can't remember if I did or not lol. (sorry if I already have)

IMG_6990.jpg

Of course I was kidding. I might have to get you to repaint my smiley sculpt. He's a bit oompaloompa =/

Was that resculpted any? It almost looks a bit different shape, but that may just be the shading(for the better)

^ That's a very classy display. Love it - looks great! :)

I was never happy with the light color of the coat so i decided to dye it a darker shade of burgundy/brown...pretty happy with the results. I also repainted the hat a darker brown...and i have a custom scarf on the way to replace the stock one.. View attachment 290521View attachment 290520View attachment 290519

I was never happy with the light color of the coat so i decided to dye it a darker shade of burgundy/brown...pretty happy with the results. I also repainted the hat a darker brown...and i have a custom scarf on the way to replace the stock one.. View attachment 290521View attachment 290520View attachment 290519

Wow that coat looks perfect! Which dye did you use? Gonna have to dye mine as well.

Wow that coat looks perfect! Which dye did you use? Gonna have to dye mine as well.

As i couldn't find the right burgundy color i used 1 sachet of Dylon dark brown mixed with 1/2 a sachet of Dylon tulip red...leave simmer for about half an hour. Just be careful that non of the wee buttons on the coat fall off when dying...it happened to me but was an easy enough fix with a dab of glue

Good job. That's a perfect shade. They shouldn't have gone with what it supposedly looks like in person vs on screen color. Reminds me of the han blue/brown coat nonsense

Back