Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

It looks like a new Tom may be coming from Big Chief

A new one? That's odd. Where did ya see that? We're long overdue for a new classic, but we need some of the other docs. I would definitely be down for a new 4th outfit, though

Ok, I just found pics and something going on here...it looks just like captainjamesbrooke's custom lol

Go to the photos section and it's there

https://www.facebook.com/Comics-N-Toys-120766954646102/

Here are some photos of my repainted/rebodied 4th Doctor. Waiting on a scarf coming from Russia for him. Also swapped the trousers due to the taller body making them look faintly silly.

I'll upload more photos once I have the scarf in place. I also want to replace the cravat as it doesn't really impress me as much as it once did.

I just finished a TARDIS for my Tom Baker. I was trying to put a video on from my Facebook but I can't figure out how to do it.

tb1.jpg tb3.jpg

I've been building TARDIS for 7+ years, and never kept any for myself. I'm FINALLY building them for myself and not for sale. I own a company called Nerd Galaxy. If you guys would like to see the video of the TARDIS I posted it on my Nerd Galaxy Facebook page. It's with my kitbash Tom Baker. He's not done yet. I have a lady who is making him a vest. He has the BC head.

I just finished a TARDIS for my Tom Baker. I was trying to put a video on from my Facebook but I can't figure out how to do it.

I don't believe you can link Facebook videos on here. You either need to upload it to Youtube or just post a hyperlink to the Facebook video itself. :)

27439808081_541af8a006_b.jpg

My 4TH Doctor "Smiley Head" arrived today!
I had no problem at all switching out the heads,
as the thing inside the head that the neck ball joint
goes into had come out of the sad, bewildered looking
Doctor's head.. and it was simplicity itself to carefully
pull the insert thingie out of the new smiley head face,
and stick the new head onto the body. I didn't have to
stick anything into boiling water, or use pliers, or any
**** like that. Whew! What a relief: I had read several
of you guys posts' in here about how tough it is to switch
the heads. I know the photo isn't the greatest, but now, I'm
every bit as excited about my 1/6 Tom Baker 4TH Doctor
as I had wanted to be when it had arrived back in December
2013 with the original but unsatisfactory head.

Back