Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

Just checked the website and it's all working now! Paid the balance on my 4th Doc. All works well, takes you though to PayPal and then back again once paid up! Very excited to get him!!

That's great news. Another quote sent to my dad... I hope he reads them in the right order!!

Shipping is paid!!!! That was really cheap for Global Priority Service. If I remember correctly, Priority Mail for a figure like this from on side of the US to another is about the same price.

Hopefully, the figure will be in my hands very soon.

I have never had anything shipped as 1 day international priority. Does this mean that it only takes one day from shipping to delivery? :dunno

Paid 18 quid for combined. Said 2-5 days for me.

And just paid of the Dynamix figurine. :yess: Feels good, having everything paid off. Now it's just a matter of time!

Last edited:

Yep, just checked my account and sure enough...there is the "Make Payment" button present, where it was not so before (even on the Sherlock Pair).

Roll on Tuesday for my #10. :lol I know I keep going on about it....it's exciting! :clap :panic:

Exciting it is.
I'm bouncing between this site and emails to my dad. Now, I haven't heard anything in a while ( about 20 minutes) so I'm hoping he's in their site and pressing all the right buttons and spending my money, and not out in safeways or something, shopping with my mum! He must keep his priorities straight ! Haha!

I have never had anything shipped as 1 day international priority. Does this mean that it only takes one day from shipping to delivery? :dunno

I'm not sure. It could mean it takes one day to get to your country from England or it could be the date of delivery.

Hopefully, it's date of delivery, but I won't be upset either way.

Yep, just checked my account and sure enough...there is the "Make Payment" button present, where it was not so before (even on the Sherlock Pair).

Roll on Tuesday for my #10. :lol I know I keep going on about it....it's exciting! :clap :panic:

Do you really think we'll get them by Tuesday??????????????????

Holy cow, that would be fantastic.

I just ordered this as I came into some money because it's my birthday soon. I had already payed for my shipping on ten and now I want to combine shipping but it wants me to pay the total shipping again. I've emailed big chief and I hope they get back to me quickly so I can get them before Christmas.

I'm really looking forward to both of these

Well, everything is paid for. I swear, things were easier to order and pay for online even back in the late 90's...just a ridiculous amount of rigmarole to expect the customers to go through just for the privilege of paying you money. If I wasn't such a hardcore fan... :lol

44 pounds to ship both to Australia too, man these things end up being crazy expensive. Just glad I had the money already put away for these, after selling off another collection.

Really hope they have turned out well, or else it is going to be hard for me to justify keeping spending this kind of money, even as a hardcore Who fan. I literally could have grabbed three Hot Toys pieces (minus shipping) for what this cost me overall just for Signature 10 and 4, both shipped at once. Wait and see I guess, but here's hoping for the best...

Last edited:

Fully paid up on my signature edition. This will be my last 1/6th figure. That's it I'm done, out, no more. And I'm glad to be going out with one of my all time heroes :yess:

Do you really think we'll get them by Tuesday??????????????????

Holy cow, that would be fantastic.

:rotfl No, I meant that I will be paying for my #10 on Tuesday! :rotfl

For me to be getting in hand on Tuesday means that I would be getting it before I'd paid...

Or would it?....Because this a Time Lord figure so I already might've gone on short time trip but crossing my own timeline has made me forget and oh lordy it's already making my head hurt...

I just paid mine off and Tenth too still annoyed that i missed the signiture edition.

All paid up and awaiting delivery!

Fairly expensive exercise, about 350 AU dollars after shipping. I don't think I can sustain that level of spending when it comes to the other Doctors. Maybe do-able for Jon Pertwee, but that's about it.

Now, If BCS make a Dalek & Davros I'd probably bite. :panic:

Fully paid up on my signature edition. This will be my last 1/6th figure. That's it I'm done, out, no more. And I'm glad to be going out with one of my all time heroes :yess:

Well? Tell us? What did the collection end up consisting of?

All paid up and awaiting delivery!

Fairly expensive exercise, about 350 AU dollars after shipping. I don't think I can sustain that level of spending when it comes to the other Doctors. Maybe do-able for Jon Pertwee, but that's about it.

Now, If BCS make a Dalek & Davros I'd probably bite. :panic:

Is that how much we paid for it? After the deposit I paid AUD$250, and I'm pretty sure the initial deposit wasn't a hundred bucks. I wonder if I...

edit: I just checked and I hadn't set up my shipping :slap

Back