Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #04 Tom Baker

I defer to your superior knowledge! I could concur, but there'd be a google search between now and then :)

Just watched the titles vid. It really is a great sequence for its day.

Yeah. LJ did the music, and it was a MK1 Avengers productions, so really, a toughened up variation on the Avengers.
I loved the show. I have it on DVD . Sad to read about Mr. Collins.
I thought he was just right for Bond. His Who Dares Wins is about as close as he got. And that's a cracking movie.

I loved The Professionals when i was a kid,i was always Bodie when we played as kids so Lewis Collins meant a lot to me very sad news.

Who Dares Wins is a classic i have not watched it in a while so i think il pick it up on Blu Ray.

At the time, an awful lot of girls said I looked like Lewis Collins. It was a very enjoyable period. :) :yess:

Thanks Lewis, I owe you! R.I.P.

At the time, an awful lot of girls said I looked like Lewis Collins. It was a very enjoyable period. :) :yess:

Thanks Lewis, I owe you! R.I.P.

Having seen pics I thought you looked more like Martin Shaw as ray Doyle!

Sadly, we're all starting to look like Gordon Jackson now...

frown.gif
True!

I need to ask. Are BC sending invoices for payment for 4 and 10 or, do you just log in and pay?

But they have allowed people to pay on the site. I guess everyone will get a shipping invoice, unless they put the means to pay for shipping on the site.

My dad doesn't know what to do. He is waiting to get an email from them to pay the figures off.
Reading here, it looks like you just log in and pay off the remainder.

My dad doesn't know what to do. He is waiting to get an email from them to pay the figures off.
Reading here, it looks like you just log in and pay off the remainder.

I don't know why they've done it this way - presumably anyone who doesn't log in and pay will get an invoice for the full amount including postage, the rest of us will just get an invoice for postage.

Seeing as there's no way to access said page other than direct link, I assumed we'd probably get an email with all the order numbers and a seperate order number for the shipping. They're still adding to the feature so they might still add shipping for one figure, not just the combined option.

Finished building my 1:6 RTD Tardy-box. I've decided to begin planning out a build of the Newberry now in anticipation of Tom. :panic:

Back