Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - Captain Jack Harkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, if they made a River... :pray: I actually hope they use rooted hair rather than try sculpting it, but I may be in the minority on that one.

Could be interesting! Rooted hair might actually work though in her case! :lol

:exactly: I think rooted hair might actually work best on River :lol Her big curls :love

tumblr_lzqm7p0Jpr1r9h50vo1_250.gif

giphy.gif

I NEED RIVER.... in her Pandorica outfit. I'd probably prefer sculpted hair for consistency across the line.

Pic - River (Pandorica).jpg

Also, better Jack shot. He looks good overall.

11988427_1522816918040540_3521056426981271612_n.jpg

Hopefully they'll do something to give the sculpt a bit more of the Barrowman twinkle, but it looks well on the way. I think if anything is throwing me personally it's more than I'm not used to seeing Barrowman as young looking as he was back then.

It’s a shame that after all this time we’re still waiting for this one. I hope they don’t mistake the softer sales of Doctor Who companions as a reason not to produce him.

For me, he seems a no brainier to put on pre-order next along with Three.

It’s a shame that after all this time we’re still waiting for this one. I hope they don’t mistake the softer sales of Doctor Who companions as a reason not to produce him.

For me, he seems a no brainier to put on pre-order next along with Three.

Yeah, he's the only Who related figure I'm still interested in. I think he'd sell better than any of the remaining Doctors or other companions. Exclusive accessory, a little blue Tardis dress.* :bunnydanc :lol

*If you actually do that I want my share. :p ;)

Five years later... Big Chief are teasing this on their Facebook page. Looks like he?s finally coming!

Great to see this figure is still happening. Looks like another BCS pre-order incoming for me!! :lol

It?s very exciting but the rate of Big Chief pre-orders far exceeds their rate of production. Hopefully they can catch-up over the next few months as I can start to see that being a deterrent to sales.

I'll happily buy it if the sculpt is there. They have had years to get it right, so hopefully...

Hopefully BCS get a few Who releases out as planned this year, but I doubt production speeds will be increasing for any company during 2021.

Can't wait for him to be available for pre-order! He looks very good from the little we can see ( just the holster which should be darker i think). Would be great if they could go all in and give us his other shirt and two headsculpt, signature edition etc..

I'd be highly surprised if there wasn't a signature edition, but then I was surprised by K-9 not having one too, so who knows at this point.

No love in here for the new pictures?

Attachments

• Jack2.jpg
    Jack2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Jack3.jpg
    Jack3.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 63
  • Jack4.jpg
    Jack4.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 68
Back