Big Chief Studios 1/6 Amy Pond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long has it been since they announced it was on it's way?

In other news, the website customer login/order history is still completely broken...*sigh*

I signed on for the Signature Edition of this, but after waiting more than a year after my deposit, I've asked for a cancellation. They said they would, but for some reason keep dodging my refund request... Sorry, I'm not into waiting like Ms. Pond.

I signed on for the Signature Edition of this, but after waiting more than a year after my deposit, I've asked for a cancellation.

Been very close to doing this myself lately, I won't give them a final payment until we see the new Amy sculpted head, and considering how slow this is going, I have a feeling it won't be seen before she ships. I don't need to see it painted, just the sculpt, I can always reprint it if I don't like it.

She shipped out of China, I believe. Usually it's about 4-5 months on the water assuming there are no customs issues. Then it has to get to BCS and the distributors. I wouldn't expect her until late May/early June. I'm excited to see people's in-hand pics. With all the Hot Toys I've been getting, and 10, 4, Sherlock and John coming up some day... I'm more than likely going to skip her. But if she sticks around I might get her one day.

She shipped out of China, I believe. Usually it's about 4-5 months on the water assuming there are no customs issues. Then it has to get to BCS and the distributors. I wouldn't expect her until late May/early June. I'm excited to see people's in-hand pics. With all the Hot Toys I've been getting, and 10, 4, Sherlock and John coming up some day... I'm more than likely going to skip her. But if she sticks around I might get her one day.

They key word there being "some day." :monkey2

Just wish we had heard something about John and Sherlock.

Well, hopefully 10 won't be delayed at the very least.

LOL - I just realized I typed 4-5 months! LOL. I meant 4-5 weeks! Slow boats from China aren't THAT slow. :D

I thought that's what you meant.

I have had stuff shipped over in the past. Longest it has ever taken was 2 months. 6 weeks is normal. Regular airmail is 10 days, and 1st class airmail is 5 days.
I can't recall the date that BC said the figures shipped, but add 6 weeks to that, then say another week for processing, then a week after that in hand - then mine can get sent back here, to me!!! Pity I cant just get mine from the factory!!

I went on BCS's facebook page to see when they said she was shipped and the date was April 25.

Most likely. As long as the boat doesn't suddenly and mysteriously sink... :lol

When it comes to BC I tend to count no unhatched chickens whatsoever...

Back