Big Chief- Doctor Who, The 11th Doctor (Matt Smith)1/6th scale review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, this is weird. Got some customs info from fedex, but it says I'm billed $0. I had to pay once before because they thought it was medical supplies, but that was a straight bill from what I remember :dunno

Ok, this is weird. Got some customs info from fedex, but it says I'm billed $0. I had to pay once before because they thought it was medical supplies, but that was a straight bill from what I remember :dunno

For the last figure I got from BCS I got a multiple page customs invoice in the mail from Fedex - for $0.00. Wasted at least a $1 sending it to me.

For the last figure I got from BCS I got a multiple page customs invoice in the mail from Fedex - for $0.00. Wasted at least a $1 sending it to me.

Yeah, that's really strange. As long as I don't get charged like I did the other time. I was pissed

I got mine today and I think they must have to send it in case we the buyers need a copy of the customs form for our own records. The form I got says Fedex submitted the original to the Customs Service on my behalf to clear the shipment; the fact that there is no duty or fees owed is incidental to the record keeping aspect of it. Still, it doesn't seem like the most efficient way of doing business, although I guess they can't just include the customs form with the original shipment because the Fedex record isn't complete until the shipment has been delivered and signed for.

I finally acquired this from BCS. It took a long time for Matt Smith to grow on me as The Doctor. Love this figure.

Attachments

• DSC_3386.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 154
  • DSC_3374.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 159
Someones got mail

20150816_001434.jpg

20150816_001154.jpg

20150816_001537.jpg

Back