Statue Big Chap Alien Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is the price on this so high?? Even for the regular. I want one but I can't find any for reasonable prices.. The cheapest regular version on eBay is 425 shipped. Crazy!

Why is the price on this so high?? Even for the regular. I want one but I can't find any for reasonable prices.. The cheapest regular version on eBay is 425 shipped. Crazy!

Because I think it's very underrated, to me it's my favorite Alien statue.

I think I will hold off on the dog and resurrection.. Unless I find them for great prices. I want to save up and eventually get the big chap and alien warrior maquettes. That would be awesome..

I think I will hold off on the dog and resurrection.. Unless I find them for great prices. I want to save up and eventually get the big chap and alien warrior maquettes. That would be awesome..

Big chap alien is very cool! Btw what was retail on that big chap maquette? I got mine for 600.00 shipped after I waited to buy in the aftermarket. I highly recommend big chap! Best alien so far in my opinion.

Big chap alien is very cool! Btw what was retail on that big chap maquette? I got mine for 600.00 shipped after I waited to buy in the aftermarket. I highly recommend big chap! Best alien so far in my opinion.

1/4 SS Big Chap Maquette was $800 IIRC.

20131008175315-6a5d7ed8.jpg

20131008175321-959a828c.jpg

20131008175338-49e725ec.jpg

20131008175344-6f243db2.jpg

Picked him about a week back and it's a really nice piece, surprised by the size of it as i expected it to be smaller. Good details, the dome looks especially good and the base is really well done too.

I can understand the pose for the Big Chap isn't for everyone but i'd say if you do like the pose and you're after an Alien statue take a chance as it really does shine in hand.

Great pics DGK. I love mine and have him displayed kinda high so he is peering down on you. Its a great sculpt and the paint is very detailed. I have the EX, but the little chest-burster doesn't really add anything to the piece IMO.

Yeah I love the statue. The base is gorgeous and for me the pose is quintessential Alien, waiting in the shadow ready to pounce on you.

Back