Big Baby 1:1 Hellboy II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If its real metal like the Samaritan it'll easily be around $750 if not slightly higher. I'll be watching carefully.

Sideshow Collectibles, an industry leader in specialty and licensed merchandise, will produce new collectibles based on the upcoming film Hellboy II: The Golden Army. Licensed by Universal Studios Consumer Products Group, the collectibles will become available in time for the July 11, 2008, action-thriller release. Sideshow will release collectible 12-inch Figures, Premium Format Figures, Prop replicas of Hellboy's trusty guns, and Life-Size Busts, with products ranging in price from $49.99 to $599.99.

Admittedly this could be for the 1:1 bust as that one is $599. Hopefully the Big Baby will come in cheaper but no way will it be less than the $400 Sammy.

Last edited:
higher $$$ can possibly be lower ES, therefore increase initial $$$ in aftermarket :)

I can't wait...

Whatever the price is...i doubt it will be more than Iron Man 1:1 bust.

Probably a lot of the secondary value will be related to how much its used in the film. The Samaritan is much more synoymous with Hellboy than this one.

my wallet is crying... i must have this (or at least get the preorder in and cancel it if it's not prominent/awesome in the film...) ^_^

New (to me) shot of the gun from a new angle:

hellboy-2-big-baby.jpg

And does anybody else think the wood grain on the Sideshow piece looks painted on in the preview? Might not be real wood, and therefore not as expensive as we fear. (The size would mean lots of wood would be needed if it's real.)

062608bigbaby_02.jpg

The Sideshow pic seems to have more distressing and damage than the movie version. :confused:

Wow, this thing looks HUGE, will be too big for my little rooms, but I have the Samaritan Exc on order which I prefer anyway so that will have to do for me.

Imagine a display with both Hellboy PF's,x2 Samaritans and Big Baby :drool :drool :google
Awesome!!
:D

:lol
I was getting ready to post that same pic.
Was surprised it hadnt been posted here yet consideringits been up on SF for 3 days now....

Back