Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, pictures are already up. Congrats mfoga!

If you're still taking requests, lets see a close up of his face. Please.

And how do you like him? What's your review?

The pics look impressive. I'm glad I did not cancel mine.

I just got my tracking #. Mine will be here in 1 week! The tracking info it shows is old though.

I transcribed some of the text from the package, but I didn't see how much was left! This is the text from in-between the figure and the accessories:

Bib Fortuna
Jabba’s Major Domo

A tall, pale-skinned humanoid, with distinctive curling lekshu? And a pulpy chin roll, Bib Fortuna is the very epitome of male Twi’lek glamour. But, in truth, beneath the pallid complexion and behind soulless pink eyes beats the limp heart of a cowardly Hutt lackey. Though he exalts in the respect and obedience his station, as major-domo to on of the Outer Rim’s most feared crime lords, demands from those around him, Bib knows he is really little more than an errand boy and vassal for the will of his bloated master.

Under Jabba the Hutt’s direction, the Twi’lek lieutenant orchestrates shady deals in illicit substances and contraband. At his master’s bidding, he trades in slaves of his own kind, purveying and exhibiting their bodies for Jabba’s amusement and that of his sycophantic guests. Little of the wealth and power that passes through Bib’s clawed hands ever remains his own to keep. Even the acts of ambitious treachery that elevated him to the position of a Hutt’s second were merely blind plays, made by a weak-willed man, caught in the tide of the criminal underworld and trying to stay afloat. The Twi’lek even fancies that he might one day overthrow the slug in some kind of glorious mutiny, seizing Jabba’s assets as his own, but if he were truly capable of such a steely initiative, it would have happened long ago.

Now it is too late, for with the arrival in Jabba’s desert palace of two druids, gifts of the self proclaimed Jedi Skywalker, the dice are tossed in a game of fate far bolder than Bib could have conceived. Time has run out for Jabba and his criminal empire, and his acts of self-aggrandizing debauchery will finally swallow him and those serve him too, for the Jedi are returned.

1 week for me as well. Sideshow is getting amazing at processing and shipping these out. Can't wait for next Thursday.

He looks great! Just as long as you don't use flash like the first image we saw.

I never thought I'd say this EVER but...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR BIB FORTUNA!

Great Pics mfoga! Makes me so happy I didn't cancel my exclusive.
I have a few questions, can the Head move at all or is it completely limited also, those two ugly things that are hanging from his neck, do they seem likely to break or tear off easily?

Ok I was bored and made Bib a Mugshot:lol

Rainman mine was the same, last night I got a tracking number that was delivered to PA over a year ago but now it shows it was delivered twice.:lol

I am not near harsh enough to review, call me a fan boy but I have been very pleased with all the figures. One thing the sleves are a lil short and its takes a lil work to get the braclet like things to cover the wrist and still cover the sleve. Past that I am more then happy.

The head moves side to side easy but forward aint happening really. Yes the lil things hanging could come off pretty easy I think.

front.jpg

Great pics! I love the profile shots. It looks like they got his skin tone just right... That pasty pale pink color.

Mine arrives next week.

Wow, Bib really does look good! I just got a shipping notice that he'll be in on January 2nd!

Back