Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just received my tracking email for Bib.....and it was delivered last year to New York. SS can you speak with UPS about this....this has been happening alot with them sending old/used numbers.

Vader AL said:
just received my tracking email for Bib.....and it was delivered last year to New York. SS can you speak with UPS about this....this has been happening alot with them sending old/used numbers.
Yeah, the same happened with mine.

There isn't much they can do besides alert UPS, the shipping services are what supply the tracking numbers, not the shipper, I've done shipping at my company with DHL, UPS and FedEx and all of them auto generate a tracking number through their systems and we just give the number we're assigned to our customers, so same would go for SSC and the best they can do about having their shipments receive these tracking numbers with old info is to let them know it's happening in high ammounts.

MaulFan said:
There isn't much they can do besides alert UPS, the shipping services are what supply the tracking numbers, not the shipper, I've done shipping at my company with DHL, UPS and FedEx and all of them auto generate a tracking number through their systems and we just give the number we're assigned to our customers, so same would go for SSC and the best they can do about having their shipments receive these tracking numbers with old info is to let them know it's happening in high ammounts.

and remind them that there are other shipping services they can use.

This is not a UPS issue. It is a problem with Sideshow using the same tracking number twice. I know that at my work we get a block of numbers and have used them twice before.

Is it Wednesday the 3rd yet? Man, Bib looks looks like a deer caught in the headlights or like a weak-minded majordomo. Me likes it alot.

It's mildly frustrating when you get a recycled tracking number.

It becomes hugely frustrating when your package is not delivered on the scheduled date and you have no way of tracking it to get an update on the progress. I can't tell you why mine was not delivered today, where it is, or when (or if) it has been rescheduled for delivery.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

And here I was happy about the switch to UPS after FedEx screwing up my deliveries over and over...

I've emailed UPS customer service, so as soon as I receive an answer I'll be sure to share it with everyone.

tomandshell said:
It's mildly frustrating when you get a recycled tracking number. It becomes hugely frustrating when your package is not delivered on the scheduled date and you have no way of tracking it to get an update on the progress. I can't tell you why mine was not delivered today, where it is, or when (or if) it has been rescheduled for delivery.

I'm sorry you didn't receive your package, but I don't know if that can be blamed persay on the tracking, my hot toys rambo showed up today as scheduled despite the glitch. Have you tried using the iShip link in your SSC emails, I found that to have totally accurate tracking info, even though it still included the info on the package from 2005.

mfoga said:
This is not a UPS issue. It is a problem with Sideshow using the same tracking number twice. I know that at my work we get a block of numbers and have used them twice before.

i think you're right b/c when you click on the link it shows where the other package was delivered but then it shows your origination shipping. surely SS doesn't produce their own numbers though????

Last edited:
Vader AL said:
i think you're right b/c when you click on the link it show where the other package was delivered but then it shows your origination shipping. surely SS doesn't produce their own numbers though????
Some times they are given a block and the UPS software uses them as needed but if you screw up you can restart at the begining of the block or thats what we did.
My tracking worked for the most part
CERRITOS, CA, US 12/28/2006 3:03 P.M. DELIVERY

12/28/2006 2:10 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

CERRITOS, CA, US 12/27/2006 11:55 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

NEWBURY PARK, CA, US 12/27/2006 9:45 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/27/2006 6:09 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

NORTH ROCHESTER, PA, US 07/28/2005 11:06 A.M. DELIVERY

US 12/27/2006 7:27 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

I talked with SSC yesterday about this and they said they knew about the problem. They told me that my package would arrive when it was suppose to and that was today!

Tom, it sounds like you are just a victim of a overpacked truck or it's buried in a corner of the truck where the driver did not see it.

That or either it's another case of the Star Wars curse you seem to have. Let me perform a spell here to break the curse :emperor . OK I think your good now. Let me know if it worked. If not I'll try to perfect it by the time Boba Is ready to ship.:D

Well I actually just looked at my tracking info and mine has a delivery of 8/1/2005 in TALLAHASSEE FL. Ah well, I trust it will be here next Thursday. Oh, and I know that if Boba is late for tom we will ALL know it and not be around for a day or two till he does show up.

Memnoch21 said:
Oh, and I know that if Boba is late for tom we will ALL know it and not be around for a day or two till he does show up.

That's good thinking. I will single-handedly overload the Freaks board if my Fett is delayed or lost.

The week that thing is getting ready to ship, I will really be wishing that somebody at Sideshow owes me a favor. I need to ingratiate myself with as many employees as possible over the next three months...

tomandshell said:
I can't tell you why mine was not delivered today, where it is, or when (or if) it has been rescheduled for delivery.

And here I was happy about the switch to UPS after FedEx screwing up my deliveries over and over...

Sorry, Tom. I thought this time you finally had it in the bag.

tomandshell said:
That's good thinking. I will single-handedly overload the Freaks board if my Fett is delayed or lost.

The week that thing is getting ready to ship, I will really be wishing that somebody at Sideshow owes me a favor. I need to ingratiate myself with as many employees as possible over the next three months...

Sorry to hear this. I've had to complain to UPS before. I would be home waiting for delivery only to notice via the web that the driver reported I wasn't home. :monkey4
Other times I've seen them blatantly drive by.

Vader AL said:
just received my tracking email for Bib.....and it was delivered last year to New York.

the driver must have been driving above 80 mph just to deliver the package to your house but all of the sudden he went back in time :D

I think you're on to something. FedEx and UPS are increasing their shipping rates to defray the costs associated with outfitting every delivery truck with a flux capacitor.

(And yet they still can't deliver on the scheduled date...)

Back