Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttmunch said:
Sideshow has some explaining to do!!

Turbo called and asked he was told there was no free shipping on these. I do recall them offering free shipping but it was for instock only.

I haven't gotten my invoice but going off the charge on my card. So I could be wrong.

I only remember hearing the free shipping on the items in stock and some of the Second chance items. I know I got free shipping on Grievous:monkey3

mfoga said:
I only remember hearing the free shipping on the items in stock and some of the Second chance items. I know I got free shipping on Grievous:monkey3

That's what I remembered. I got free shipping on my Wolverine vs Sabretooth Dio but that was it.

Which is why when it was asked I said no free shipping. Between what I remebered, what turbo asked, and the amount charged on my card I quickly said no free shipping. Try to save SS Dusty some hasle from having to reply.

jlcmsu said:
Turbo called and asked he was told there was no free shipping on these. I do recall them offering free shipping but it was for instock only.

I haven't gotten my invoice but going off the charge on my card. So I could be wrong.

Unlike everyone else (I guess) I did ASK if we would be getting FREE shipping on the Jabba sets and I was told yes. I just want some official clarification now. My biggest grip is that it is only now that we are being told no and it has been almost 5 months since SDCC.

jlcmsu said:
I think it was just a mix up. Kind of like the price thing with the Hulk PF.
Or the pre-orders of the Grey Hulk?

Today I called and canceled Bib, Princess, Jabba, Palace, and creature pack. I just can't afford it right now. There will be a happy wait list member due to my decision and that brings me joy.

Giant Chicken said:
Today I called and canceled Bib, Princess, Jabba, Palace, and creature pack. I just can't afford it right now. There will be a happy wait list member due to my decision and that brings me joy.

:bow OUCH :bow

I keep hoping to see some pics here. Alas.

Giant Chicken said:

I know the whole thing is expensive, but everyone who is cancelling is going to regret it later on. This is going to be the most impressive set up to date. I honestly have no idea how SS could ever top this Jabba. I of course hope they prove me wrong. Can't wait to see some pics of Bib.

Darth Loki said:
The whole thing is expensive, but everyone who is cancelling is going to regret it later on. This is going to be the most impressive set up to date.

This is totally my point of view. I'm going to be skint as heck but I will have the ULTIMATE Star Wars figures ever made.

Darth Loki said:
I know the whole thing is expensive, but everyone who is cancelling is going to regret it later on. This is going to be the most impressive set up to date. I honestly have no idea how SS could ever top this Jabba. I of course hope they prove me wrong.

You mean to tell me that you haven't seen the prototype for the 48" Desert Skiff w/ Butler R2D2 yet? :monkey1

Darth Loki said:
I know the whole thing is expensive, but everyone who is cancelling is going to regret it later on. This is going to be the most impressive set up to date.
I cancelled because I wrote down all the PF's I ultimately want to own. There's about six SW PF's, three LOTR PF's, and then Captain America. Jabba is essentially a PF, but didn't make my top six from the SW saga. I can't imagine regretting not having him when I'll eventually have 10 statues that I like more.

I can't wait to see pics of everyone else's though. :)

No UPS yet. And my funky tracking number doesn't work, so I can't even tell if it is on time and out for delivery today, or if I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow.

:banghead

First In Hand image from DHarper at RS: (look whos post he was reading in the background ;) )

IM001025.jpg

Back