Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sith Lord 0498 said:
It would've been good to start with a Fett, but the timing worked out better for Bib to come around. Many consider him to be a vital component to Jabba.
True, but I still consider Fett to be a lot better than Bib.

@Bonehead: ^, and Jango and Boba look cooler.

I have the day off tomorrow and will be home when Bib arrives, so it will be fun to get some pictures up. I hope it's not raining so that I can get a shot of Bib on the swingset.

tomandshell said:
I have the day off tomorrow and will be home when Bib arrives, so it will be fun to get some pictures up. I hope it's not raining so that I can get a shot of Bib on the swingset.

Can't wait for those pics, Tom! Btw, I dun recall seeing Maul on the swing!:lol

DarthRamuk said:
Can't wait for those pics, Tom! Btw, I dun recall seeing Maul on the swing!:lol

Believe it or not, I was so busy with the holidays that I haven't even unpacked Maul yet! But now I am home again and on vacation, so I will get pics of him tomorrow as well.

tomandshell said:
Believe it or not, I was so busy with the holidays that I haven't even unpacked Maul yet! But now I am home again and on vacation, so I will get pics of him tomorrow as well.

I was wondering where those went this time.

Tom, are you really getting your Bib tomorrow?

Yes, I got the tracking number today and it is due for delivery tomorrow.

:chew

I wasn't going to open any of the Jabba stuff until all of the items were here, but to heck with that. The updated pictures of Bib in his box got me excited, and I will be opening him up tomorrow for sure.

EDIT: Actually, the tracking number gives me this:

Package
Delivered on: 07/25/2005
10:36 A.M.
Delivered to: ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL, US
Signed by: LUNA
Service Type: GROUND

But I'm going to assume that was an error and that he will be here tomorrow as scheduled.

tomandshell said:

I wasn't going to open any of the Jabba stuff until all of the items were here, but to heck with that. The updated pictures of Bib in his box got me excited, and I will be opening him up tomorrow for sure.

EDIT: Actually, the tracking number gives me this:

But I'm going to assume that was an error and that he will be here tomorrow as scheduled.

I had the same happen with a Sideshow package last week, UPS' system must be having issues and it seems the tracking numbers are getting reused without old data cleared out or something

tomandshell said:

WOW! I had no idea anyone had gotten Quantum notices yet. Congratulations! Looks like you're getting yours FIRST!

I can't wait for those pictures. "Maul and Bib were sittin' on a swing..."

MaulFan said:
I had the same happen with a Sideshow package last week, UPS' system must be having issues and it seems the tracking numbers are getting reused without old data cleared out or something

Same thing happened to me last week with the Connor MacLeod I ordered from Sideshow.

Well hot damn -- I just got my pre-auth!

Quantum notice should come tonight or tomorrow!

Bib should come Friday or Monday! Wa-hoo!

As to the Bib debate: I always liked Bib. I don't know why, he's just... creepy cool.

:D

I look forward to the pics tomorrow! I am personally pumped for Bib - I have a real thing for characters that were made by Kenner, so the nostalga thing gets the better of me.

Bib has shipped but just my luck he won't be here till next Jan 3 the day I my x-mas vacation ends.

I just wish my new camera was gonna be here before that.

I just got my notice for Bib too. Just my luck. I'm leaving town tomorrow to head to AZ for a little family reunion/New Years Party. Good thing my grandmother is only 2 houses down from mine to pick it up. She leaves town in the next few days too though. Good thing my great-grandmother lives only 2 house down from my grandmother! :lol I hadn't realized how strange that is until just now!

I'll bring my laptop to AZ though so I can see your guys' pics at least. :D

Ditto on the wrong info with the tracking #. Still showing the last guy's and not mine.

Anyone order him at SDCC gotten an invoice or CC charge? Was the shipping really free or not?

Back