Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
customizerwannabe said:
Mine should arrive tomorrow and I break out the paint. Those bug eyes have to go. Looks like Jabba shoved a frozen froggy treat into his brown eye of mystery

Do Twi-leks have...brown eyes of mystery?

i just picked up the exclusive bib (came the same day as faramir) and i have to say that bib is probably the best sw offering from ss yet in my opinion. they nailed pretty much every aspect of the character. the outfit looks great and i especially like the staff as a nod to the vintage figure.

Jabba's a Disneyland fan and Bib Fortuna is jealous.

31.jpg

Jabba's a Disneyland fan and Bib Fortuna is jealous.

31.jpg

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl

DUDE Please make a thread in the Photo sections with all of your humor shots--I mean all of them! They totally need a whole thread of their own. I still laugh every time I look at the Santa Maul one. Please dude--and I mean all of them!

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl

DUDE Please make a thread in the Photo sections with all of your humor shots--I mean all of them! They totally need a whole thread of their own. I still laugh every time I look at the Santa Maul one. Please dude--and I mean all of them!

Haha, where are the photo sections?

It's always bugged me that his head growth isn't situated right. It's like barely on his shoulder. It can't hang like that

It's always bugged me that his head growth isn't situated right. It's like barely on his shoulder. It can't hang like that

What do you mean? :confused: I've never had any trouble making mine hang over my left shoulder. :monkey3

:rotfl

Seriously, though, from what I understand, Twi'lek leiku are prehensile. Creepy, I know, but it explains how they can remain situated on their shoulders like that.

"Nee chada su goodie?"
5027790875_1e3ba0e7d1_b.jpg

Was looking at my Jabba set-up today and...this guy is a pretty good figure...

It'll be cool adding a Gamorrean to the set-up later this year...

Back