Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The release of the second Gamorrean last week gave me the idea to finally take some pictures of Bib Fortuna. Great figure. Hard to believe it's been already 4 years since it's release.

won bib as a prize during a spook a few years ago............which led to jabba, creatures, bousch, etc..................BIB FORTUNA was my gateway to dropping mo money..............:mad:

damn you bib, damn you....................:cuss

Something is very off about Bib, though I've never been able to put my finger on what. I think his eyes may be over-sized. I also think his jawline/neck area isn't defined enough. I'd like them to revisit him at some point, although I seriously doubt they will.

Bib is a pretty nice figure and I don't see them ever redoing him. (Frankly there are other figures much more deserving of being redone if they ever decide to go down that road.) The likeness to Michael Carter is only so-so, but he fills the spot in the Jabba display nicely. Plus he's incredibly cheap on the secondary market. He was actually my first or second Sideshow figure, and I believe I bought him for $19.77 (seller got cutesy with the price -- probably should have been $19.83 :))

I agree with you before reworking of the characters already achieved expected mostly novelty. And it is true that the prices on the secondary market makes it a very attractive character for collectors like me who started their collection for less than two years.:wink1:

Jabba_zps22b61ce2.jpg

Wow, you’ve made that look amazing Chakaman. Wasn’t this figure originally under $100 or something, you’ve made it look Hot Toys quality.

Back