Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett said:
Wow! That is a great pic! I even have the same R2-D2 figure at home as well.

These pics are tempting me to go out and snatch a Bib now, although the Exclusives are gone. Especially when I have enough points to get a hefty discount on him.

For now, I'll just sit on this fence.

Jump over the fence! Bib is a great figure. I was originally just doing PF's and only did the 12" line for the Jedi I never expected PF's to be made for and now I am hooked on the 12" line!

I had to adjust the waistband down to where the plates split. Very important detail. I wrinkled his skirt while fitting the loose boot back in - can it be ironed?

With Bib, I'm starting to see that perfect ROTJ display I've dreamed of since I was little. Thank you, Sideshow. Don't forget the Ewoks.

So, who'd like a cap with the Scum & Villainy logo embroidered on it? :chew

King Darkness said:
The SDCC one?? When everything from SDCC started to charge and ship I didnt have the funds to get him so he got canceled, and I just never picked him up after that.

Maybe one of these days I will pick him up.

Ya know, its an okay figure at best... but if you already have Anakin there's not much point.

For me I kept him for the shere priniple since I spent 35 minutes trying to get him over the phone :lol

caplargexz4.jpg

Oh yeah!

galactiboy said:
Ya know, its an okay figure at best... but if you already have Anakin there's not much point.

For me I kept him for the shere priniple since I spent 35 minutes trying to get him over the phone :lol
I think the SDCC Darth Vader looks even better than the Anakin Skywalker. If I had to choose between them, I would take Darth Vader. But of course it's best to have both!

Sorry to derail this thread further: I tihnk it all depends on how much you like Anakin Skywalker as a character. For me, he is my favorite of the entire saga. So I would like to be able to follow his whole character arc (yes, even including ep 2 and lil' Ani). So I think both versions of him are essential.

However, if I had to let one go I think I would let go of Jedi Anakin. The Droid base is just too cool to pass up.

More Bib-ness....

347402984_beb5bd5e39_o.jpg

Wouldn't a Sideshow Gamorrean Guard be too cool? In the meantime, the very fine Gentle Giant Bust will stand in...

C'mon....have more folks gotten this first great entry in Scum & Villiany yet? Let's see some more pics!

That's really neat w/ the bust JB! Speaking of busts, can anybody get a cropped shot of the Lando Skiff bust along with Bib, etc? I think that'd be pretty neat to see!

Amanaman said:
I had to adjust the waistband down to where the plates split. Very important detail. I wrinkled his skirt while fitting the loose boot back in - can it be ironed?
:chew
Forgot to comment on this when I first read it Amanaman...
...you could try the full "water treatment" described in fine detail by Dave at Rebelscum (Freaks forum member Wor-Gar and others employ this method to great results) or if you think that strikes a little too close to a baptism ritual:eek: , you could "wet-finger" iron the rough spots...get the affected areas wet (I recommend distilled water to avoid any chance of spotting) and smooth out the wrinkles while wet. That has worked for me with these figures quite well....

Good luck! (BTW...a Sideshow figure of the character you use as a handle would be excellent, wouldn't it?)

Got mine a few days ago, but I haven;t had access to my camera or computer (missed you guys).

He's gorgeous!! Minimal futzing on the outfit. I used a thin strip of electrical tape to cinch his sleeves down at the wrists (hidden by the bracelets), and I slipped a couple of high powered magnets under the belt and beneath the robe to keep the armor in place. It was a little too low out of the box, and it wants to slide down. I may paint the wrists of the body to match the clothes, so it looks more like it's all one piece. I might even "pink up" his eyes a little more, but they look so good the way they are...

All in all, I'm totally in love with this figure! He's amazing! I'm even more excited to get Jabba now!

I'll have some pics up of Bib with my Custom Gammorean Guard soon.

Finally opened up mine today!

a0fca2ba.jpg

ae0fa109.jpg

d5502309.jpg

This is supposed to be a Happy Gilmore moment..

7a34875d.jpg

Back