Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work in progress

4A2C6F9A-A6BD-4F52-89AC-21D7385BB166.jpeg

04241856-B5C3-4F38-85E7-4B99281B5D7A.jpeg

DEE86B62-2CCA-4E96-B91F-F86AC8404D3E.jpeg

Wow those are awesome!!!!
I need answers lol- are those 3D printed?
And how’d you do the eyes on the 6 eyed dude?!! Amazing work!!

Absolutely phenomenal artistry here! WOW!! :clap

And yeah, those six eyes . . . and the overall detail in general, is incredible. Brilliant work!

Thanks again so much everyone.

Here are some more details per request. :D

I feel that I am terrible at painting eyes so I’ve often used glass eyes for my aliens. I used this technique several times whenever I worked on Master Enaud’s wonderful resin heads.

At the time, I theorized that he could create concave eyelids as separate pieces that would enclose 8 mm glass eyes. He made it a reality with his incredible sculpting and Artistry.

You can order many of his aliens and other 3D printed items from his Shapeways store. However, I bought a high-resolution 3-D printer for him to use and you can order directly from him.

B2C91583-8F74-4FD3-AF17-DCCAED848385.jpeg
3764185C-C5D5-441A-A380-43F45E315F4D.jpeg

Thanks again so much everyone.

Here are some more details per request. :D

I feel that I am terrible at painting eyes so I’ve often used glass eyes for my aliens. I used this technique several times whenever I worked on Master Enaud’s wonderful resin heads.

At the time, I theorized that he could create concave eyelids as separate pieces that would enclose 8 mm glass eyes. He made it a reality with his incredible sculpting and Artistry.

You can order many of his aliens and other 3D printed items from his Shapeways store. However, I bought a high-resolution 3-D printer for him to use and you can order directly from him.

View attachment 454070
View attachment 454071

That is insane. We are in a new era of custom figs.

^ Indeed. It is so awesome what we can do now with 3D printing options. :hi5:

Here is the info for the glass eyes. This is the next best thing to painting the curved inside surface of 8mm taxidermy eyes. I would not be able to reproduce that perfectly for multiple eyes. However, an artist like her can create one and print multiples.

I sent her a picture of the work in progress and a note that others may ask for 8mm alien eyes.

eBay Link here.

Megabgirl eBay info.JPG

Back