Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much. :D

Here is a preview of a work in progress...

88318776-9603-4F2C-8E7E-736AC2A6FD87.jpeg

Ahh, I guess I need to rewatch that movie -- I've forgotten most of it, to tell you the truth. Need to start paying attention to the background characters.

Ha. :D. Thanks. Y’all are great.

The Silvasu Fi Cloud-Rider inspired head was printed for the first time yesterday. ... One head version that’s smaller with more feminine features and one larger head.

Although Ace usually puts the heads/hands on Shapeways, he mentioned that he hasn’t got many orders for a while since Shapeways increased their prices. However, he can use my high resolution printer to fill many orders directly to him.

You probably noticed a pattern, but When I get so many nice comments I like to reveal upcoming projects or other items.

AFF38633-8B19-4927-9269-6D93A8CD27A6.jpeg

I have more to reveal.

:)

Thank you very much.

I finally decided to use the new Tbleague / Phicen buxom body. The S17B Body was too tall and too slender. The Hot Toys Dancer body was better proportioned. Unfortunately, I could see the joints through the suit which bothered me. The Buxom body is a bit too much but my 1/6 scale seamless female body options are so limited.

Thanks again. :D

Last edited:
Such AMAZING work on all these custom pieces. Been following some of them on Facebook but great to see images here. So very well done to you bringing these background characters to 1/6 life.

Thanks so much for the nice comments. Yep, I love the alien crowd scenes. I also discovered alien crowd scenes in the animated Valerian series.

Ree Yees is now printing. If anybody wants one, you can reach out to Ace.

Thanks so much for the nice comments. Yep, I love the alien crowd scenes. I also discovered alien crowd scenes in the animated Valerian series.

Ree Yees is now printing. If anybody wants one, you can reach out to Ace.

Just watched that a couple weeks ago and and alien designs were great... the movie, not so much. So as far as getting some of these sculpts, i take it that it’s better to go through Ace directly vs ordering from Shapeways?

Back