Beyonce thinks she is Wonder Woman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Jessica Biel has the perfect atheltic type body to play Wonder Woman. In Blade Trinity she has huge arms, and a thick, muscular build, but still manages to look completely feminine. I'm sure they could make her up to look a bit more Mediterranean.

As for Beyonce, I don't object to her ethnicity in the role nearly as much as the fact that she's a terrible, terrible actress.

I agree, shes my #1 pick to play this character.

Beyonce as Wonder Woman? That's just BS.

All I can say is...

fail_cow_vs_epicfail_cow_epiclosers.jpg

Ween you have Pirate Booty, Regaurdless of the size theres always Treasure :naughty :cool:

:lecture :naughty :rock

I can understand the confusion, especially with how diverse the region is today, but Ancient Greece is generally considered to be the foundation of western civilization. They heavily influenced, and in many ways were also genetic relatives to the Romans, who influenced just about everything else in Europe.

I'm not confused. Greek tribes (granted, it has been a long long time since the Greeks were tribal) and Germanic tribes were like night and day. Western civilization is not coextensive with Causacian features. Greek thought in the 5th century BCE is what laid the groundwork for western civilization, and Rome co-opted the details that were convenient for them, but the Greek peoples had their roots much closer to the Mesopotamian valley, just like the rest of the region (Asia Minor).

Back