BEWARE ebay seller wonder_point

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From my own experience I had order a lot from over seas. Sometimes even thousands of dollars at one time. Most are ok transactions in the beginning. Then I had more issues like customs holding my boxes, the seller changes the terms of my sale, becomes a lot less helpful after my payment has been sent, and worst of all one of my orders got lostin the mail for 2000.00. I email the seller which was a big online store. They are a very well know place online. But they started to ignore my emails, I kept sending them many emails, calling them and can't get through. So I gave up after about 8 months of time wasted. In the end I did email and call more once in 2 months for the hell of it. Then I did get lucky to get some store credit instead of nothing. I learn my lesson to only buy overseas if it's 100% a must only. I would rather pay more to avoid any issues that can arise form items being broken, lost, customs fees, or even getting scam. To me it's just not worth the headaches. I will pay a USA seller more to get it here just for the simple returns, and not worrie about any customs fees. Customs is normally not a problem. But believe me they will get you sooner or later. I have a few close calls so not anymore. I'm ordering in the USA instead. I'm sure their is some very good sellers overseas but it's at your own risk. If something goes wrong. All I can say is good luck in trying to get your money or items back. Normally for me there's really no chance to win if it's way across the other side of the world. That's from my own experience.

I guess there are good and bad sellers/buyers in USA, South America, China, Europe and everywhere. We live in a world that's insane. But if we simply stop to do things we love because we fear to be disappointed, our lives will be very limited, boring and the worst: we'll begin to hate the people of other countries, cities or neighborhood.

There's an episode from the Kung Fu series entitled "The Tide", when Master Kan says to Grasshopper: "If while building a house, a carpenter strikes a nail and it proves faulty by bending, does the carpenter lose faith in all nails and stop building his house?"

Last edited:
Back