Beware eBay seller majama723

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkeyes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, not sure if there is a thread for reporting bad eBay sellers but I caution anyone from doing business with majama723. I purchased a pre-order statue for $374.00. They never sent the statue, and said they would issue a refund and kept stringing it out until it was past the time for eBay or PayPal to cover it. So, please avoid these people, they are thieves. I have over 800 feedbacks on my account and this is the first time I have been ripped off like this.

"Should I pre order from ebay?"

- No

"But...."

- No

"Its such a good price though"

- No

"They have great feedback"

- No

"Other people haven't had a problem"

- No

"I think I'm going to do it"

- *sigh* good luck with that.

Yup, as above. You didn't get your statue but you got a good lesson, that's the only way to look at it really. Most of us have been a naive schmuck at some point in our lives.

They have 300+ positive feedback, so I took the chance. But recently someone posted a negative for the same reason as mine. Oh well, live and learn!

They have 300+ positive feedback, so I took the chance. But recently someone posted a negative for the same reason as mine. Oh well, live and learn!

That's a lot calmer than I'd be if someone stole from me. I'd immediately go to the police, especially if that amounts to a felony theft charge in your state.

Always check the feedback - was it for a bunch of few-cent items, or similarly expensive items? Regardless, always be aware of the long-con, or a seller going rogue. Happens on this board from time to time, even with established members.

That's a lot calmer than I'd be if someone stole from me. I'd immediately go to the police, especially if that amounts to a felony theft charge in your state.

If they're not in the same country as you, good luck...

Never preorder on evilbay, simple as that. And take this experience as lesson

I've heard of ppl getting their accounts hacked to sell preorders, so even though the account was in good standing, it may have been hijacked to sell false preorders. I've feel victim to this before for an $800 order, but I argued with paypal till I got my money back. Just keep on paypal before more time expires

Did you use your credit card through paypal? Its my backup if im past the paypal window of coverage. If you did, dispute the purchase through them. If you paid via paypal directly from your checking account your prob screwed.

Back