• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a fyi i filled my claim with paypal yesterday yet it would only allow me to have it in dispute status for 7 days than i could file a claim. So i decided to call them and once you tell them what is going on, they escalate it immediatly to claim status without having to wait the annoying 7 days

Yup, the guy I talked to at Paypal.com (Travis) made it clear that he was sending the account to the fraud department and escallating it to a claim.

I am thinking that once I get his address, I will look for the local police dept. at his zip code and see if I can get anything going that route as well.

Wow!! I sold this guy my busted leia PF the other day. He paid me quick too. Good thing I wasn't buying off him I guess. Sad to hear this was going on.

Wow!! I sold this guy my busted leia PF the other day. He paid me quick too. Good thing I wasn't buying off him I guess. Sad to hear this was going on.

Yeah I sold him a game and he paid right away. Like someone said, trying to build up his feedback I suppose. My game was only $35.

Thank you for those of you who gave me his address. I went ahead and Called the Police Dept for the area were he lives Bronx, NY (718-402-2270) and made them aware of the situation. The officer also told me to file a seperate report at the police offices near were i live and file a fraud report on him. I suggest that if you have been scammed by this individual like i was that you follow the same action. BronxBeast needs to be taught a lesson in life.

hey guys!! Thanks to all that have pmd me! im trying to get in contact with him every way possible! im even uploading a video on youtube about this demanding he contact me and all those he has taken money from!! I have been remodelling my GF mom's place so ive been out and will be out of the house from 8am to 9pm for about 2 weeks but i will keep trying to help you guys no matter what i hate Scamers!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

See that is crazy. I think a bit before sending some 30 bucks for a head cast. There is no way i'd be sending $700 to some newb on the internet.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Still not sure how peolple fall for these scams. NEVER EVER EVER buy high end from a noob! EVER! Dont even buy cheap ^^^^ from noobs.

Well he had 11 good feedbacks, a confirmed paypal.

One thing I like about this hobby are the cool people. Take it for granted and you get ****ed

untitled.jpg

^^^^^ I just paid him 650 for a T-800 bust!

Man, this is now easily in a "grand theft" category of felony. Anything stolen over $500 = Grand Theft, but I'm no law major or anything. If they catch this guy, he may have to do some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back