Better Call Saul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't Mike deal with Tucco in BrBa? or did he only deal with Jimmy and Gus? Its been so long since I've seen the show I forget and curious as they must of mended fences after that little scuffle I guess.

Tuco was dead by that time, but I'm assuming they never crossed paths again since he got out of the joint. However, Skinny Pete did say he served time in prison with Tuco, and later introduces him to Jesse, who then involves Walt. Plus, Mike was with Gus later, and Gus and Hector Salamanca hate each other.

Mike's first appearance was in the last episode of Season 2, 'ABQ'. He was sent by Saul to remove any incriminating evidence of drug use from Jesse's house after Jane's overdose.

That last episode was simply excellent. The character of Mike really adds so much to it all.

Another great episode. Mike rules! I don't think Jonathan will go anytime soon. He still has years to go. :)

I'll say it again...best show on TV...nice to see Hector...

When does this show take place again? 90s? early 2000s? Was Gus's partner already killed by Hector at this point?

Hector! Just another awesome tribute. Love this show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Back