Better Call Saul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely. I think his arc is about over for the time being now, it seems, but you never know. I'm sure he'll be tied back into the Saul storyline very soon.
Spoiler Spoiler:

had some good commercials in between breaks...loved the Cookie Monster Commercial and the Heineken Bennicio del Toro commercial where hes posing for a selfie for a couple thinking he's Antonio Banderas LOL

had some good commercials in between breaks...loved the Cookie Monster Commercial and the Heineken Bennicio del Toro commercial where hes posing for a selfie for a couple thinking he's Antonio Banderas LOL

Hahahaha, I think about Days of Future Past every time that comes on, I love that commercial! :yess: (in addition to Chia Pets)

I hate watching one episode a week.

Although the pace is very slow each episode flies by and I cant wait for the next.

Been busy these last four weeks with a 10 month old in the house. My wife and I were able to finally watch four episodes and get caught up last night. Pretty cool to binge watch a series again...first show we ever binge-watched was Breaking Bad.

Doesn't Mike deal with Tucco in BrBa? or did he only deal with Jimmy and Gus? Its been so long since I've seen the show I forget and curious as they must of mended fences after that little scuffle I guess.

Tuco was dead by that time, but I'm assuming they never crossed paths again since he got out of the joint. However, Skinny Pete did say he served time in prison with Tuco, and later introduces him to Jesse, who then involves Walt. Plus, Mike was with Gus later, and Gus and Hector Salamanca hate each other.

When does this show take place again? 90s? early 2000s? Was Gus's partner already killed by Hector at this point?

Definitely. I think his arc is about over for the time being now, it seems, but you never know. I'm sure he'll be tied back into the Saul storyline very soon.
Spoiler Spoiler:

In response to these thoughts/posts above, it'll be interesting to see how this all plays out. Mike took the deal from Hector to protect his granddaughter, but didn't seem to like it one bit. Love all the ties to Breaking Bad that piqued my curiosity.

It'll be interesting to see how Hector gets wheel chair bound...conventional wisdom would be that it's a stroke, but watch Gilligan and Gould throw a curveball in.

Wonder how Mike ends up working for Gus. We know Gus and Hector are enemies...

The twins are in the U.S. in the Better Call Saul timeline. When we first see them in Breaking bad, they are in Mexico, and have to cross illegally. Did they "self deport" to Mexico, or did something occur where they had to return unwillingly...trouble with the law?

And what happens to Nacho between now and Breaking Bad (one can jump to conclusions and say he dies before then, but since his character was created for Better Call Saul and did not appear in Breaking Bad, it's too convenient to come to this particular conclusion).

Jimmy with the bagpipes. :lol

I wonder if Kim's fate will be disbarment or even prison or violent death. Could Jimmy live with himself if it were either of the latter two?

What was the place that Mike was casing??? Somethings up there... It's like a person is watching two different shows. one is a comedy (Saul) and the other is a serious drama (mike).

Just a great show I forgot to post on Monday about it but another great episode. Jimmy is heading down the Saul Goodman path and Mike is ready to get rid of Hector and his gang.

Absolutely loved 'Inflatable'. That is probably my favourite episode thus far. Loved the suit & tie montage sequence directly after the inflatable was shown. That really reminded me of the Br Ba montages :rock

Back