Better Call Saul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OR

Jimmy wrongs/hurts her in future episodes/seasons and she recognizes him as Gene and rats his ass out to the cops. :lol

I don't know what is exactly about this show but I enjoy every episode and I always feel satisfied. Between the writing, the acting, the way they film it and all the little things they do make it and of course BrBa the best 2 shows I've seen IMO. Can't believe this season is almost done:(. I sure wish the writers could teach TWD a thing or two - lol.

I think Gene (Jimmy, Saul) is going to run into her in Nebraska. She said she lived around Kansas or Nebraska there originally before she moved out to become a lawyer. I think something will go wrong and she'll have to go back, and Gene will reunite with her or she'll recognize him or something.

I can totally see this happening. I just hope that Kim isn't so tainted that she has to open up a law office in that very same mall.

Wow, tonight's episode has been intense. I kinda feel for Chuck and Jimmy. Sad times ahead.

The finale looks like it's going to go out with a bang, can't wait.

I don't know what is exactly about this show but I enjoy every episode and I always feel satisfied. Between the writing, the acting, the way they film it and all the little things they do make it and of course BrBa the best 2 shows I've seen IMO. Can't believe this season is almost done:(. I sure wish the writers could teach TWD a thing or two - lol.

TWD? Eww! Most overrated POS on TV :devil. Another great episode tonight. It's almost like I feel privileged to be watching this show. It's crazy great.

Wow great episode very intense and the finale is going to be great. I love this show I really do.

Very strong season, with excellent work again from Jonathan Banks and Bob Odenkirk. I still hope Gus, Gaff and Jesse eventually show.

Now when the cops show to the place because he hit his head the guy is going to have to tell the truth..

is that a real disease? is electricity really affecting him? the doctor already proved it is not, but,wtf is going on?

Finally got caught up on this.

More great casting (like BB).
Lots of nods to BB (no surprise there).
I don't even mind the glacial pace of the show.

But . . . I can't help but get a bit impatient when Jimmy's story is being told.

I want more Jonathan Banks!
Mike is such a fascinating character.
His Philadelphia sequence was fantastic.

I wish the show had been called "Fishing with Ehrmantraut" and centered around Banks instead of Odenkirk.

I felt the same way about Walt vs. Mike: Banks is just too mesmerizing an actor to play second fiddle.

Looking forward to Mike taking on the cartel . . . "she's gonna need her shoe."

__

Back