Betomatali's Alternate Jason Voorhees pt3 1/6 set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added on first page shipping cost for combine shipments of head/clothing/weapons for those who made those orders.

Payment sent for an unpainted head. That should complete my payment.

hey guys. For those who ordered the unpainted sculpt, it is ready for ship. Beto is waiting for remainder balance payment for those that just put in half so far. If you order includes the clothing set and or weapon set, the clothing is still being adjusted. If you want the unpainted head to be shipped out first then the rest later, lmk, and I'll let Beto know.
Thanks

It's been almost a month and I haven't gotten anything yet. Did they ever go out?

Last I remember he said he had unpainted ready to go if it was paid in full. I spoke with Betomatali 2-3 days ago I believe and he was painting the part 3 and JGTH. I'll contact him again to see exactly when he will be shipping these. I would love to have one of these Jason's before Halloween.

Finish Sculpt, ready to be casted!!!!

**UPDATED PICS** Here is the updated pics from Beto with the Green Shirt and pants. To get the overall hunch look, he added padding to the back of the figure which is in the pictures below. Please note, the white undershirt and padding is not included with the Green Shirt and Pants. If you are interested in those, that will be an additional $17.

jason3beto.jpg

jason3beto2.jpg

jason3beto3.jpg

Updated Painted Sculpt pics...
betojason3painted.jpg

1. PapitoMX- 2 Sculpts(painted), 3(4) Shirts, 3(4) Pants Paid In Full!!
2. Elvis1976- 1 Sculpt(unpainted), 1 Pants, 1 Shirt.Deposit sent!!
3. Dark Passenger(Elm Street Freak)- Full Figure set.. Paid In Full!!
4. Marcfer1- one head sculpt
5. SilvioRivera - 1 unpainted head
6. Q- 1 set of all-Unpainted- Deposit sent!!
7. Charles Hughey- 1 Unpainted Sculpt. Paid In Full!
8. "open Spot"
9. "open Spot

Details...
shirt $40usd
pants $35usd
painted head $85usd, $75 for unpainted head and will include the deformation of the shoulders to give the figure, the likeness of Jason in the third film.

Machete, ax
Painted weapon set: $65 usd
Unpainted weapon set: $45 usd

Ok, at this time, Betomatali's will be asking for 50% deposit payment of your order. If you wish to pay in full right away, that will up to you. He ask for half now and the other half when your orders are complete and ready to ship. When sending your payment through paypal, please enter in the comment section, your Sideshow Freak's name, whether your sending half or full payments and what is you ordering. Please send deposit or full payment to...
[email protected]

Here is the run down for shipping...

Head

Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $12 usd
Mexpost $22 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Shipping cost to wordwide: registred mail $17 usd
Wordwide Mexpost $30 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Head/clothes/weapons:
Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $15 usd
Mexpost $25 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Shipping cost to wordwide: registred mail $20 usd
Wordwide Mexpost $35 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Combined shipping costs:

Head/clothes/weapons:
Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $15 usd
Mexpost $25 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Shipping cost to wordwide: registred mail $20 usd
Wordwide Mexpost $35 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Post if interested

Nice work man! What is the material you used for the hunch back

Here's a quick video that my friend did showing Beto's Jason 3 set and Evilface custom decal stand. Enjoy

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hwdfhUc6-N8?hd=1" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Sent out PMs to those who's on the list. Please get back to me via Pm as soon as you can. Thanks

Actually these are now being reoffered in the interest section... possibly it was bumped by accident after seeing that? Or just a coincidence.

Back