Betomatali's Alternate Jason Voorhees pt3 1/6 set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Betomatali's Alternate Jason Voorhees pt3 1/6 set Interest

updated list. Have now 3 open spots.

Deposit sent to Beto!

Made my Tuesday promise, go me!

Updated the list and thank you!!!

Just wanted to drop an update with this project. The Sculpts are done and will be sent to be casted once Beto receives the body from me to make sure it will be fitted correctly and to start making the shirts and pants too.

Which body are you sending him for this? I want to make sure I get the one it's made for.

I'm sending him an Ace Body but will use a HT neck adaptor. This body was recommended to me and I do agree, this has bit more thickness/bulk on the legs and body and more of an wider shoulder length than a HT TT.

Sorry for this, I currently getting in contact with Beto. Last we spoke was about a week ago and he was adjusting the sculpt to the body and prepping it for castings. Once I receive a reply back today, I will quickly update the page.

Hey Papito, you can remove me from the list. I sent a deposit for this to Beto but I have asked him to put it towards the Pennywise headsculpt instead. (Elm Street Freak)

Thanks!

If there are any sculpt spots left or any that have opened up I'm interested. If that's the case I'm interested in a shirt and pant set too. LMK.

Yes sir. I believe we have a couple of spots left.

OK. Betomatali just drop a quick update. The head sculpt is done and has been sent out for casting. He will now start on the clothes. He will send a updated pic very soon.

Guys, I know it's been a while and Beto has been busy a bit with other projects, but I just updated the first page with pics he sent me today of the sculpt on the body as well as the shirt and pants. I think overall it came out very nice. I did ask if he can make the shirt just a little longer, but besides that, I think it's perfect. But please let us know if you feel the clothing needs any tweaking. Enjoy!!!

It's looking sweet. I do think the sleeves need to be a little longer as well, no?

Oh yeah, I probably going to change the title of the thread a little. For those who may not know, I've been talking with Beto on making more Jason from almost each movies. Though I'm not sure how many he will do, but we have a few already in line that he will try to knock out back to back.

Depending on interest for each of these Jason (I believe the luck number is 10) then we can offer these up here for you guys and gals.

He's already started on a Jason Goes To Hell (with removable hockey mask with concept face) for me and a couple of my friends, but if there is at least 7 other that will be interested in this one, then we can start another list up.

Also if any of you would like to put in request for a Jason sculpt, please do so. If there is enough interest, Beto will hook us up.

Thanks

It's looking sweet. I do think the sleeves need to be a little longer as well, no?

I see what you're saying. I'm looking at the film shot on the first page and I think you're right about being just a little bit longer but not too much. I should fit as if the shirt is a small size like in the movie

I see what you're saying. I'm looking at the film shot on the first page and I think you're right about being just a little bit longer but not too much. I should fit as if the shirt is a small size like in the movie

Cool bro. Not trying to be picky, just striving for perfection.

Finish Sculpt, ready to be casted!!!!

**UPDATED PICS** Here is the updated pics from Beto with the Green Shirt and pants. To get the overall hunch look, he added padding to the back of the figure which is in the pictures below. Please note, the white undershirt and padding is not included with the Green Shirt and Pants. If you are interested in those, that will be an additional $17.

jason3beto.jpg

jason3beto2.jpg

jason3beto3.jpg

1. PapitoMX- 2 Sculpts(painted), 3 Shirts, 3 Pants Deposit sent!!
2. Elvis1976- 1 Sculpt(unpainted), 2 Pants, 2 Shirt.Deposit sent!!
3. Elm Street Freak- 1 sculpt unpainted, 1 shirt, 1 pants.. Deposit will be sent!!
4. Marcfer1- one head sculpt
5. SilvioRivera - 1 unpainted head
6. Q- 1 set of all-Unpainted- Deposit sent!!
7. Charles Hughey- Sculpt, Shirt and Pants. Deposit pending.
8. "open Spot"
9. "open Spot

Im digggin it. You weather up them clothes and it'll be tight!

You know with not too much work that sculpt could be made into the demon wizard from Conan The Destroyer.

Back