Betelgeuse.. Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BEETLEJUICE Paint/hair test UPDATE by betomatali

No worries! Just wondering what's going on as I'm always the last to know these days. Next time try to let me know of the next Beto related figure! I feel like I'm constantly missing out or trying to get on wait lists lately! Frustrating when you work so much to have enough to buy these goodies and then you find out you missed the boat! Sorry for venting here a bit... I'm just juggling trying to play "catch up" on a few customs opportunities I missed out on. I certainly don't want to miss out on this one! :)
I seriously doubt you'd miss out on a Beto piece that you really wanted! You've already requested to be on a list early on in this thread so I think that counts for something. Don't worry brother, I'm hanging in there with you! Lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spvSw-wR6qg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Welcome to the game. :lol

You aren't lying. Can't take your eyes off this forum for a second or else you miss out big. :gah:

Whew! Thanks guys! Just feeling the worlds against me lately! Sometimes it also feels like folks have the inside track somehow and I can't figure out how they do it to be honest. I guess you just have to be on the boards 24/ 7? I'm on for about 30 minutes to an hour a day which is already WAY too much time if you ask me! I know my wife and kids would appreciate me spending my spare time in other ways! :slap

I seriously doubt you'd miss out on a Beto piece that you really wanted! You've already requested to be on a list early on in this thread so I think that counts for something. Don't worry brother, I'm hanging in there with you! Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spvSw-wR6qg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Well, I do hope you are right about this! Just feeling paranoid lately I suppose! It doesn't help that I missed out/ been slow to the trigger on a few great customs lately, but I guess that's how the game is played. I'm also getting tired of seeing that gorgeous Freddy 2 by Beto that I had to pass on! That is one amazing looking figure...! Congrats on getting that and to those that also picked it up! :clap As long as I can get my Beetlejuice by Beto I'll feel a whole lot better! :exactly:

I think there's one Freddy left! You should grab that up!
That piece is quickly becoming his staple horror figure!

Last edited:

Whew! Thanks guys! Just feeling the worlds against me lately! Sometimes it also feels like folks have the inside track somehow and I can't figure out how they do it to be honest. I guess you just have to be on the boards 24/ 7? I'm on for about 30 minutes to an hour a day which is already WAY too much time if you ask me! I know my wife and kids would appreciate me spending my spare time in other ways! :slap

Why are you feeling this way lately Marlo??? Your always in the loop as far as I know. What have you missed?

Hey Guys,

Beto is still away on vacation! His access to a computer is very limited but once he gets back home in Mexico we should see an update.

Pure epicness - great job Beto :)

Hey Guys,

Beto is still away on vacation! His access to a computer is very limited but once he gets back home in Mexico we should see an update.

Hey Q! Thanks for the update! I should visit you again soon and see what's up! Beto mentioned visiting Cali, but I didn't know exactly when and for what reason. Sucks that I missed him..! I might PM you later, bro! :)

If its not too late (...sigh...again!...) put me on the list, any list!!

I also want to be on this list. I just love this head for my collection

bettlecasts.jpg

I see 10. Check the far right again. Looks like a run of 10. Fight to the death.

Back