Betelgeuse.. Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BEETLEJUICE Paint/hair test UPDATE by betomatali

I see 10. Check the far right again. Looks like a run of 10. Fight to the death.

well OBVIOUSLY i assumed i would get one automatically for suggesting the selection method.

no? well then prepare to taste my blade. then my balls on your chin in my victory teabagging!

Man this is going to be tough :monkey2

The casted heads look superb Beto.

:yess:
bettlecasts.jpg
:clap:thud::clap:thud::clap:thud:

Just love the detail on the teeth/gums. Very excited about this one!!

well OBVIOUSLY i assumed i would get one automatically for suggesting the selection method.

no? well then prepare to taste my blade. then my balls on your chin in my victory teabagging!

Even if I win I'll still take the tea bagging. No h0mo. Wait what? :FREAK:

man...too many projects all at once....wedding costs kicking my ass.....job not paying enough...really want one of these too...:-(

Really would love to be on the list for this one. Truly iconic figure and my wife's favorite movie. Would give me major brownie points to add this to the collection.

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice !!!

Really hoping Beto will take notice of the interest for this and therefore not limited it to 10.

gasp?!!! Only 10?
Seems the demand on this is quite a lot and we may end up implementing a lotto bidding to get one.

Or a lot of ass kissing to the best looking guy that ever sculpted, the master of masters in sculpting, the leonardo the vinci of this generation, the best artist the world has ever known...and did I mention the best looking guy that ever sculpted...Betomatali! :)

Hows that for ass kissing. :wink1:

Back