Betelgeuse.. Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BEETLEJUICE Paint/hair test UPDATE by betomatali

try not to think about it too much - you'll make your brain hurt. probably best to be a bit zen about these things. if you manage to get a severely limited edition figure you've wanted for forever, that's great. but if not, then it and the universe around it doesn't exist anyway. so it's not the end of the world :lol

:exactly::goodpost: And trust if you miss out watch the sale/trade section. It will be around again! You can count on it! :wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl

Don't worry guys I will be just fine if I am not on the list and if I was able to buy Bill and Wonka I am confident I can get my hands on this later. I still want to be on the original list though. Nothing like that new car smell.

Watched this a bit earlier today and was instantly reminded of how awesome Keatons approach to playing that character was. This will be a fun figure for sure. Excited about this one.

Hair and paint looks great!

yeaaaah....the more i keep looking at this....the more i keep thinking i will definitely be picking this up...:)

Update? :lol :rotfl

tumblr_lto5pvrTAu1r4nivoo1_500.gif

9 Trillion, 998 Billion, 383 million, 750 thousand!!!

Now Serving....#3

looks great!!
p.s.
what kind of hair did you use?

9 Trillion, 998 Billion, 383 million, 750 thousand!!!

Now Serving....#3

LOL! :lol That's freaking funny! The demand is certainly high on this custom! I hope not too many fellow collectors and Betofanatics won't be too disappointed! Good luck to everyone! Wow..! Now serving #4?

Not being impatient honest but really looking forward to an update on this :)

2012 truly is an amazing year for custom figures. I am ready to buy this moment if need be...

So Beto, any updates for this highly anticipated figure? I missed out on your Part 2 Freddy to make sure I had enough for this figure! We would all love another update! :)

Patience is a Virtue Emarae!
Calm waters bring a better catch!!

Patience is a Virtue Emarae!
Calm waters bring a better catch!!

No worries! Just wondering what's going on as I'm always the last to know these days. Next time try to let me know of the next Beto related figure! I feel like I'm constantly missing out or trying to get on wait lists lately! Frustrating when you work so much to have enough to buy these goodies and then you find out you missed the boat! Sorry for venting here a bit... I'm just juggling trying to play "catch up" on a few customs opportunities I missed out on. I certainly don't want to miss out on this one! :)

Back