BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the responses guys. Good to know I am not the only one. I definitely screwed them in correctly when I got them a year ago but I will take them apart to check tomorrow.

Just strange that this single Besta unit that I just got is super steady. I wonder if it's just luck or did Ikea improve something since I last ordered these.

Just got my first bestas! They were a breeze to put together and they look ace! Only thing is they definitely need more light. I've only got one dioder strip per cab right now. I have some of the dioder puck leds on the way to solve that problem! Hopefully get them by Saturday. One puck in each corner should light it up no problem.
I'll also be getting the glass doors at some point in the future too
990beda00faa51c010deab8cff589452.jpg

ae757423c13afe1fe966837bc4281ef2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same problem I was thinking about changing them to the lights I have for the the detours and using the soft blue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have the same problem I was thinking about changing them to the lights I have for the the detours and using the soft blue

Yeah I was also thinking of getting the full led strips you can buy with the adhesive backing and just outline the "ceiling" of each besta. But I thought of that after I'd bought the puck dioder lights haha

I wish the puck lights came with the soft white color option

02eaa0cddd420da1d05ca5b4ec5d5289.jpg

98b361f766ecedecefc460af554626f2.jpg

5863df927a7697cc9995a2f91ece242e.jpg

OK these are the before and after pics. I prefer the new lights, they are easier on the eyes.

My tiny collection. Love to display them with their art box.

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 428
It looks like your a pro at it!! :lol Making me reconsider using besta's in my collection room in the future!

Haha thanks man! :) honestly I much prefer bestas to the detolf now I have them. Currently selling all my detolfs off and when pay day comes at the end of the month I'm off to IKEA again haha
I'm going full besta!

I got a question to Besta owner and dioder multicolored sets. I want to get an dioder with the multicolor cause it has the cool white. My question is, are the lights able to reach in between the shelf of the 50 inch bestas... The shelves are about 23 inches apart. I would like to get some dioders but don't like the piss yellow of the current ones. So I would like to know people who use the multi colored one sif the cords are long enough. All help would be appreciated thanks.

Back