BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besta are off 15% for a little bit. Plus right now there is a coupon for $25 off $150 spent.
So im completing my statue room. I cant believe the new besta tall do not come with shelves anymore. You need them to even be sable. I would be pissed if I didn't have spares from my previous 2.

I discovered this recently also. I was a bit confused wondering where the shelves are. I also had a few spares but still.

I discovered this recently also. I was a bit confused wondering where the shelves are. I also had a few spares but still.

Yeah, since last year I believe they started charging for shelves and door hinges separately and stuffs... sucks...

I got all of the hinges I needed but only a single white Glassvik door to see if I liked it. And well...I love it. So it looks like I'm purchasing a bunch more of these bad boys.

YTxl9y8.jpg

That does look great! Decided just to get black/brown glassviks for my bestas. Still need to get a few more too. Should look pretty good.

Do people worry about anchoring their "2 cube high" Bestas? I mean, the tallest 3-cube option, yeah. I would never tempt fate with that sucker. I tested it and with the top Glassvik door open (nothing on any shelves), it started tipping.

But I would think the 2-cube high setup would be fine freestanding. Just wanted to check in, though, see what others have experienced.

I do have carpet rather than hardwood floors, though.

Last edited:
Do people worry about anchoring their "2 cube high" Bestas? I mean, the tallest 3-cube option, yeah. I would never tempt fate with that sucker. I tested it and with the top Glassvik door open (nothing on any shelves), it started tipping.

But I would think the 2-cube high setup would be fine freestanding. Just wanted to check in, though, see what others have experienced.

I've got the 3 cube version on top of a half besta with the glassvik, never had an issue

No children, thankfully.

I would think a 2 cube version wouldn't tip without being pulled/pushed. But I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have multiple two cubes and with legs they have no chance of tipping. Not that they really did before I put legs on either though.

although mine are on laminate I have had no issues, they are clamped together with the ikea clamps that came with it, on carpet might need to secure to wall
pred display.jpg

Hi all, I'm thinking of buying 3 bestas for my birthday in February next year. My plan is to stack them and put them in the middle of my current 4 detolfs. I'm planning to use dioder lighting strips the same as I have in my detolfs.
But I'm unsure yet on if I should get the doors for each cab. It looks good but I think the borders might get in the way a bit as I'll be putting hot toys in them and not statues and premium format stuff.
Here's a pic of my current setup
4b215e5b976523eb08305853bcb014a2.jpg

:)

Hi all, I'm thinking of buying 3 bestas for my birthday in February next year. My plan is to stack them and put them in the middle of my current 4 detolfs. I'm planning to use dioder lighting strips the same as I have in my detolfs.
But I'm unsure yet on if I should get the doors for each cab. It looks good but I think the borders might get in the way a bit as I'll be putting hot toys in them and not statues and premium format stuff.
:)

Here's my set up with Glassvik Doors, apologies if you have seen the set up already.
20151004_201020_zpsuy1k3ju1.jpg

I have found that the borders do not really get in the way of viewing the figures. But of course, that's IMHO. The one thing I like is that the wires cannot be seen

Here's my set up with Glassvik Doors, apologies if you have seen the set up already.
View attachment 311767

I have found that the borders do not really get in the way of viewing the figures. But of course, that's IMHO. The one thing I like is that the wires cannot be seen

Cheers mate! Looks fantastic. I think I'll be picking the doors. And that's one reason I want to start slowly upgrading to bestas, more room, no wires!

Finally got all of the Glassvik doors for my 2 vertical 2 horizontal set up on one wall. The stuff in them is a temporary set up until I figure out how I want to display stuff I have stashed away and my Maul bust incoming.

20161222_234024000_iOS.jpg

Man if I would just give up and cover my windows I'd be able to fit more bestas. But I like my window too much since my office is on the second floor :(

Back